Part 9

Now this put me in a quandrary. I usually rewarded Arthur and his followers with something when they complimented me. Now the leader of the Evil League was doing the same.

"Oi, did you hear me?" asked Emperor Imperator.

Still thinking. I could actually reward him with a little bit of goodness until he actually turns good. That might be a good plot twist!

For a second Emperor Imperator thought.

"I'll fly," said D'ark, then exited through the window.

A small trickle of a tear appeared in the Emperor's right eye. He reminisced about puppies and waiting for Christmas presents, then let out a sigh.

"Order, order," called Arthur. "We are gathered here because Trelainne has proposed that we change our name from Arthur's Round Table."

"Here, here," hered Arianne.

"Yes," affirmed Arthur, "First of all I will ask for ideas for our new name, though if you ask me Arthur's Round Table seems fine to me."

"Well it would do," interjected Sid, "it's got your name in it and your table."

The others started to gabble. With got a phone call and had to leave.

"Order," repeated Arthur as he banged his power orb on the table.

"Careful with that dear," warned Arianne, "you don't want it to go off." As they quietened down Arianne suggested, "Rounders!"

"Sounds like a children's game," moaned Arthur.

"Knights Inc." Proffered Lee.

"I am a king my good man, I cannot be called a knight," bemoaned Arthur.

"Heroes Inc, H.I for short," offered Biggs.

You can buy Up and Away on the Kindle from America

http://tinyurl.com/c36z62q

or the UK

http://tinyurl.com/bsrfxbd