Part 38

Arthur came in followed by Biggs, “I have just received a curious message on Facebook.”

  “Curious?” asked With.

  “Some one called King Arthur wants to meet me.”

  “Curiouser and curiouser,” burbled With.

  “I thought we’d take the Arthurmobile.”

  “What’s that when it’s at home?” inquired Sid.

  “The car, I thought we’d call it the Arthurmobile.”

  “Another Arthurian nomenclature,” wittered Lee I wish he’d consult us first.

  They all ran to the ‘Arthurmobile.’

Arthur drove the Arthurmobile to Hyde Park. Waiting at the Peter Pan memorial were the evil Arthur and his associates.

  “Greetings,” said the evil Arthur,” let me introduce ourselves.”

  Arthur and the others looked stunned.

  “I am evil King Arthur from the anti-matter/alternate universe. This is Trelainne, also known as Squizzer. Did you know she can fly like a real flying squirrel?”

  Arthur and the others looked at each other.

  “Here is Super Sid, his great strength can rip your Sid’s head off in one pull.”

  Sid gulped, “I am quite attached to my head, it’s been with me since I was a baby.”

  Evil Arthur pointed at the rest, “Lee is the Rod Dragon, he can call lightening bolts from the sky. He is also good at lighting fires on wet camping trips. The Green Streak is Alf the fastest elf on Erth. The cult leader Wherewithal is Brother Where an elastic man, who can really stretch his pounds. Arianne can look daggers, I mean power blasts at you as Deadeyes. Lord Biggs can turn his skin into adamantium as Armour Man. And lastly, have you met Fawh’s sister? Nursefeblin the shape changer.”

You can buy Up and Away on the Kindle from America

http://tinyurl.com/c36z62q

or the UK

http://tinyurl.com/bsrfxbd