Part 13

"The first award goes to Stretchie and Speed Boy who stopped a landslide in Southern Vespucci by Stretchie stringing himself across the collapsing hill face and Speed Boy carrying hundreds of people to safety. This saved the lives and properties of thousands of folk. Stretchie was stretched so thin he could have snapped and Speed Boy ran so fast to move townsfolk out of the area that he nearly blew a gasket."

Speed Boy and Stretchie took to the stage to receive their awards. Stretchie began to speak, "I would like to thank the government of North Vespucci who allowed me onto to their super heroes project that gave me super speed. I have never looked back, probably because if I did it would cause too much drag, thank you all."

"Sank you sank you all," said Stretchie.

Sid whispered to Arthur, "Why can't he say his th's?"

"If you get your powers by using drugs then there is always a deficiency, a downside, like Superman's Kryptonite. He loses the ability to use his th's"

"What is Speed Boy's?"

"He can't tie his shoe laces."

"That's silly. Can you choose what you lose?"

"Sometimes, the more doses you take for each super power the more weaknesses you get."

"So what are Flying Invulnerable Laser Vision Strong Icy Breath Fat Boy's weaknesses?"

"Well, he is fat for one, before the drugs he was svelte. He has flatulence, bad breath, smelly feet, sweats too much and is overly cheerful."