Part 19

“Arthur’s what? I have never heard of you before. What’s a squirrel go to do with King Arthur anyway?” asked Invisiralé.

  “Nothing really, I wanted to be Bat Girl, but there’s already one of them.”

  “You could make up a myth about Arthur and the squirrel,” suggested Invisiralé. “We were doing myths in R.M.P.A.I.T. today.”

  “R.M. what?”

  “Religious, Moral, Personal and Intuitive, Training. It’s what you get to do if you don’t do Religious Education. A hodgepodge.”

  “If they changed the letters around it would be called Armpit,” joked Sid.

  “I am sure they called it, what ever it is, so that it would not spell Armpit Sid,” reproved Arthur.

  “Art Imp?”

  “Sid.”

  “Ram Pit?”

  “Sid, that is enough.”

  “Are there any more of the Junior League here?” inquired Squiz.

  “Yes. There’s Atomic Pimple, Retro Boy and Cybot.”

  “I’d just like to say,” mentioned Lee, “that all the super heroes from this world seem to have, let’s say, unusual names.”

  “Stupid names if you ask me,” butted in Sid.

  “Why is that?” asked Lee.

  “It’s because most good names were taken in the golden age of costumed heroes, like Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Bananaman etc.”

  “There seem to be an awful lot of men there,” said Arianne.

  “There was also Spiderwoman, Bat Woman, Superwoman and Wonder Woman. So lot’s of women as well,” replied Invisiralé.

You can buy Up and Away on the Kindle from America

http://tinyurl.com/c36z62q

or the UK

http://tinyurl.com/bsrfxbd