Part 75

“Well then, strike that unless you can get some paradox pills. You can go with With to see the gadget man, if he has some you might be able to kill two birds with one stone.”

  Sid looked confused but nodded.

  “Trelainne can go for the army/navy air force surplus sales, Lee the central London CCTV footage, Alf the London gold market, Arianne can stay here and check Twitter while I check our CCTV footage and Biggs can check the docks manifestos for imported Chinook helicopters. Right let us go.” 

  The others got right on the case.

  “Pop the kettle on dear,” Arthur asked Arianne.

  “It’s your turn to make the tea,” she replied.  

  “But I’m sure I made the last one.”

  “I got up early this morning and made you one.”

  “Didn’t I make one after we got back from the bank caper?”

  “No that was Sid.”

  “Ok, alright, I will pop the kettle on while you set the laptop up.”

  Within a jiffy he had made three cuppas in two cups and a thimble. Fawh had turned himself into a normal sized hand with eyes and was clicking Arthur’s mouse searching the CCTV footage. “Here,” he said, “I have a number plate off their car, we can use DVLA to find the address of the owner.”

  “Good work Fawh, now drink your tea, you will need a mouth for that.”

  Fawh turned back into Elvis form and began to sip his tea.

You can buy Up and Away on the Kindle from America

http://tinyurl.com/c36z62q

or the UK

http://tinyurl.com/bsrfxbd