Part 2

"The chariot can fit six people on. To clear you and your base would take a good few trips. I suggest I take five of you back, with hand luggage only, then send one of our transport craft to collect the rest."

"Righto!" blurted Arthur, "I'll go with Arianne, Alf with Trelainne and Biggs, my faithful companion."

"That's right," moaned Sid, "leave me out. Just 'cause I'm short, from the North and have a better sense of humour than you."

Arthur looked sternly at Sid, "Sid, I know you are joking. The rest of you can salvage as much as possible, and make sure everyone else is uninjured and gets their stuff together. You can also check our transports and fighters to see if any of them made it undamaged."

With was listening to the police radio band. "...there is an emergency in Fulham Heights. Criminals have stolen a Churchill tank from the tank museum and are starting to demolish a block of flats with people in it!"

Immediately the others put their costumes on and got into their modified space transport to fly forthwith to Fulham heights. The dwarf was flying it, "By the way laddies, I do hope you got a new sat nav after the last one was blown up by Electro Magnetic Boy's electro magnetic pulse weapon."

"Don't worry," calmed Arthur, "we had enough money in the fund to replace it with a better model."

"Oh that's great," said Sid, "we may not get lost at all this time!"

You can buy Up and Away on the Kindle from America

http://tinyurl.com/c36z62q

or the UK

http://tinyurl.com/bsrfxbd