Chapter 53

53. I go downstairs to the kitchen and reach up to the cupboard and grab the Ibuprofen. After popping them in my mouth I gulp them down with a glass of water. Somone's feet pad across the tiled floor and I turn to see Ellen "Hangover?" she gestures to my sunglasses and I nod solemnly "I'll make you breakfast." She sighs "Okay." I chirp happily and plonk down at the table "Why do hangover's exist?" I moan resting my head on the table "It's okay, you'll feel better after you have tea." She sets a mug in front of me. I eagerly take a sip and it feels like there's a fire in my mouth "Hot, hot, hot!" I fan my mouth "Sorry." She slides the bacon pan into the oven and jumps up on the counter. "Need anything else?" she asks "No." "You sure? Do you want quesadilla, or an icepop, or anything?" "Why are you being so nice?" "No reason, it's just your first hangover." "Nope, you're being too nice. You either broke something, did something, or want something." "No I don't, what are you talking about." She says suspiciously "Ellen." "Okay fine. So, it's Nathan's birthday today and I wanna do something special so I need you to let me basically bang him and other stuff all day." "That's great for you but what does that have to do with me?" "I need you not to freak out if you see us." "Why..." "Cause it's his birthday." "Fine." I sigh. "Thanks." She gives me a one are hug and runs out of the kitchen. I look up then see that it's getting brighter outside so I put my head back down and bury my face in my sweatshirt sleeves. Someone's feet bump against the floor as I look up and see Jay walking into the kitchen "Hey babe, how's the head?" he asks ruffling my hair "Uhhh..." I moan cradling my head in my hands "Oh I'm sorry, but on the brightside you kind of get used to it after about the fifth one." He smiles sympathetically. I look up more and see him sipping out of my tea mug "Oh..." I pout and he chuckles "Sorry." And hands it back to me. I take it back and take a sip "I'm. So. Tired." I moan putting my head back on the table "I'm sorry, do you just want to go to bed?" he asks and I nod "Come on." He stands up and takes my hand. I unwillingly stand up after him and follow him up the stairs to the bedroom. I hear a thumping sound from Ellen and Nathan's room "Hold on." I say to Jay "Ellen." I say opening the door and see them getting it on in the bed "Ahhh!" I scream and run back in Jay's and my room "You alright?" Jay asks as I continue to freak out "I'm sorry." He says sympathetically kissing my forehead. I cuddle up next to him and sleep quickly overtakes me.

My eyes shoot open from behind my sunglasses as I hear the moaning again. I roll off the bed and stumble out the door. Another moan lets out from Nathan and Ellen's room. Before I can think I open the door to find Nathan leaning against the wall and Ellen giving him a blowjob. I stand there for a minute unable to do anything then walk over to Ellen, slap Ellen upside the head, and go back to Jay's and my room. I curl up again next to Jay and fall back asleep. Not even five minutes later I wake up again to hear Nathan moaning "Uhhh..." I moan hiding my face in the pillow. Jay wraps him arm around my waist and pulls me against him "What's wrong?" he whispers into my ear "Ellen and Nathan won't stop having sex..." "Well..." he starts "Nope." I cut him off and bury my face back in the pillow, finally falling asleep again.

My eyes open and I shiver at how cold I am. I roll over to cuddle up with Jay but instead roll off the bed "Uhhh..." I moan rolling onto my back. I look up onto the bed and don't see Jay, huh. Since he's not here he's probably having tea downstairs. As I open the door I'm greeted by an unusual silence, so I go downstairs into the living room, nobody. The kitchen, nothing, Siva's room, no one, Max's room a.k.a. Tom and Max's room, no one, Ellen and Nathan's room, nobody. Where the hell is everyone? I go back into my room and flop down on the bed. I dial Jay and after the first ring I hear it ringing next to me cause of course, it's sitting on the nightstand. I dial Ellen, no answer. Finally I dial Nathan "He...hello?" he asks "Oh thank god Nathan, where is everyone?" "Oh everybody's...ummm...oh god...they're, uhhh...they're out." "Could you maybe be more specific?" he continues moaning "Uh, well...oh fuck...I ummm...here maybe." He says almost breathless "How do you not know if they're there?" "Well I know Ellen's here." "Like with you?" "Yeah, she's with me." He chuckles "Well can I talk to her?" "Not really, her mouths kind of...full." "What are you talking about? Where's Jay?" "I think he's...ummm...he's probably here at the interview." "Do you mean at BBC?" "Ye...oh fuck yes...oh my god..." "You're fucking weird." I say and hang up. I roll off the bed and hop over to the window...gloomy as usual. Since it's too cold for shorts and too hot for jeans...sweatpants time! I pull on pink sweatpants with an elbow length baggy grey shirt. After cleaning up in the bathroom I go back downstairs and out the door. About thirty cabs go by before I finally manage to hail one. I climb in and shut the door behind me "BBC please." I say "Alright." He pulls away from the curb '"Why's an American going to BBC?" he asks "I'm meeting friends there, they're doing an interview." "Oh...okay." He says a bit confused. I stare out the window for the rest of the time as we pass usual city things like homeless people, crazy people, and business people rushing to their "important businessy jobs". "Here we are BBC." The cab driver says "Thanks." I pay him and walk over to the gate "Can I help you?" the guard in the booth asks "Yeah, I'm with The Wanted I'm supposed to meet them inside "I'm sorry but I wasn't told you were coming." "Well can't you call inside and have one of the guys tell you that I'm not some crazed fan trying to molest and or rape them?" I ask trying to lighten the mood, and it doesn't really work "Ma'am, I take my job very seriously I'm not gonna let just anybody in." "Fine." I take out my phone and dial Jay, then remember his phone's at home so I dial Siva "Hello?" he asks after a few rings "Hey Seev, it's Maggie." "Oh hey, are you at BBC, tell the guys I'll be there soon." He says and hangs up "Uhhh..." I say and the security guard sighs. I look over at him "Hold on." I say and turn back to my phone. Ellen and Nathan are probably still hooking up so Tom and Max will have to do.

*************

You guys like it??

The more comments and votes I get the faster ill update!!!!! Xxx