Chapter 45

Maggies pov

45. (Two movies and a box of pizza later)

"Come on." Jay says standing up once the movie finishes "Okay." "Do we really have to go?" he asks lazily "No...why would we have to go?" "Cause we'll be late if we don't leave now...but later, you're all mine." He smirks. His hands grab my waist and pull me against him "You're weird." I raise an eyebrow "And you're not?" he asks "Never said I wasn't." "Come on, we have to get going." He takes my hands and we walk back up the stairs "Shouldn't we pick up the stuff?" I ask as we reach the top "Ehhh..." he says and we just keep walking. I look up at him and see him staring down at me "Where are we going?" I ask "You'll see." "Please tell me." "Wait...do you feel rain?" he asks looking up in the sky "No, you're probably just crazy." I tease ruffling his hair "I'm not...I swear I felt a drop. Oh well, come on let's keep going." He says taking my hand. We continue down the street until I feel a drop of water fall on my head "Okay, I felt a raindrop that time." "Come on, let's go get rain jackets." He pulls me into a nearby storm. I grab a blue one and meet Jay at the register to see him with a vibrant red one. After paying we pull them on and go back into the pouring rain. "I feel like a blueberry!" I shout running down the street with my arms out. I turn around and see Jay standing in the same place watching me "Are you coming?" I ask and he starts walking down the street after me. I slide my hands in my pockets and continue slowly walking. Jay comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my shoulders "Why don't we go to sight seeing a little." he suggests " "Sure." "Let's grab a cab." we walk to the curb and quickly hail and climb in a cab "London eye please." Jay says and the cab starts down the road "Why the London eye?" "Cause it's where we first met." he smiles. I do a quick "Awww..." and cuddle against his chest "Here you go." the driver says as the car pulls to a stop. We climb out and go towards the ticket booth "Wait here." Jay pecks my lips and runs to the booth. I look up and see a bungalow coming down that covered with black inside. Jay runs over to me and takes me towards the bungalow "Why is it all black?" "You'll see." we climb in and there's a lantern in the middle of the floor. We sit down and I see a projector on the floor. I feel the bungalow start moving and assume that they're continuing with the rides for everyone else. A picture of Jay and I from the flip when we first met pops out of the projector onto the wall. We lean against the opposite wall and I cuddle into Jay's shoulder "Happy birthday." He whispers kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close against me "How many pictures are there?" I ask backing away "We'll just have to find out." He smirks flipping to the next picture. We go from picture to picture and all of my good memories flood past my eyes. From when, we did the photo-shoot, to when I went out with Amber and Alex...wait what "How did you get that picture?" I examine it closer and see that I'm basically just making a weird face with the two of them at my sides "I think her name's Amber. When we met them she gave me the picture and told me I was lucky to have you." He smiles and I can't help but smile too. We keep looking through pictures and go past our visit to the islands, Costa Rica, some random ones neither of us knew were even taken at the time, and eventually the Cape Cod pictures "And now." Jay takes out his phone "Time for a new one." He smashes his lips against mine and I see the flash go off from behind my closed eyelids. I back away and look at his phone he's holding in front of me "It's perfect." I smile biting my lip so I don't cry. I bury my face in his chest and feel a tear drip down my cheek "So you liked it?" he asks "It was amazing. Was that why Siva was taking so many pictures?" "Yeah, he didn't know what to get you so I said he could help me out by doing this for me." "It's so amazing, nobody's ever done anything this thoughtful for me...thank you." I smile wiping my cheek. Jay pulls me into his arms and he kisses the top of my head "I love you." "I love you too." We sit there in each other's arms for a few minutes "Come on, time for the last part of the night." He smiles standing up. I follow him out of the bungalow and we go back to the flat.

Jay opens the door and we're greeted by an unusual silence "Where is everyone?" I ask "I sent them out to get drunk so it can just be the two of us." he smiles taking my hand. We go into the living room and I see a pile of presents in the corner "But they still wanted to get you something for your eighteenth." "Oh, yay." I say sarcastically not wanting to know what I've been given "Come on." we go to the couch and Jay hands me the first present "Ellen." I sigh. I open the box and dig through all the tissue paper to see a condom wrapper, thankfully sealed and unused. "Oh god..." I sigh and Jay chuckles from next to me "Next one." he tries to contain his laughs "Nathan." I read out as I rip open the paper "They definitely planned their presents." I say staring down at yet another condom "What's the note say?" Jay asks. I look under and see a note "P.S. Jay, good luck mate!" I read out and Jay starts laughing again "Did you tell them to do this?" I ask accusingly "No..." he moans pulling me into his arms "Do you really think I would do that?" "I guess not." I sigh and he kisses the top of my head. He hands me another present and I see it's from Tom. The top opens to reveal a six pack with a note "You're legal now!" "Seriously?" I ask "He's got a point." "I guess." I pout. I hand one to Jay and stare down at the one in my hand "Come on." He nudges me taking a sip. I slowly take a sip and cringe at the taste "It may not taste that great but you get use to it." He shrugs "Like coffee?" I ask and he nods "Okay." I take another sip and cringe once more "Next." He hands me another "Max." I open it and see a stuffed badger "It's a badger!" I shout rubbing it against Jay's face "You're such a lightweight." He laughs "What do you mean?" I start giggling "You've had like three sips and you're already almost drunk." "Oops." I giggle again "Seev's." he hands me the last box. I start shaking it and hear something being shaken around "What is it?" I ask like a five year old on Christmas "Open it to find out." He chuckles "Okay." I gently open it and find an iPhone case "What's on the back?" Jay asks "Your face!" I laugh turning it around "What?" he takes it in his hands and inspects it "Well, at least now you'll always have my face on your butt." He chuckles and I cover my mouth trying not to laugh "You have pretty hair." I say stroking his curly mop "I think you should go to bed." Jay removes my hand "But Jaybird..." I moan "No, now that I think about it I don't really want to see you when you're drunk. You're weird enough as is." He stands up and I pout. "Come on." He takes my hand "No..." "Maggie." "No...I wanna stay here." "No, you need to go to bed before you break something...probably yourself." "Oh kay kay jay jay." I stand up while laughing at my own speech which now is a five year old. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs into our room. I run and flop down on the bed. Jay turns out the lights and lays down while pushing me to my own side. I roll over and just manage to stop before I fall face first onto the floor below. Jay wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me against his stomach "I love you Jaybird." I say kissing his now bare chest which is head level for me. He pulls me even closer and kisses the top of my head "I love you too."

********

Ok, this is the last chapter in the updating spree

I hope you guys love me for this

Go tell @venomTW that you love this book & that you love her, if you do I'll update faster

Go check out @wetwiconicluv and comment on her story Toms Perfect Song so that she'll update & I'll be happy

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!! Xxxx