Chapter 63

62. Still Jay's P.O.V.

"Jay?" Maggie laughs from next to me. Her head's resting on my shoulder and she's curled up against me "Can we please?" she asks "What?" I ask "Jay, you know what I mean." She laughs "Not tonight." I brush her cheek "Why not?" "Cause you're drunk, believe me you don't really wanna do this." "Yes I do, and I'm not drunk!" She says defensively "Yes you are, maybe we can some other night when you're not drunk and in your right mind." "But..." she stutters and gets up and runs out the door. I stand up and run after her but don't see her. Since she's nowhere in sight and it's pitch black I run back inside "Guy you have to help me find Maggie." I stop in front of the table. They all separate from their makeout sessions and look at me "Wait, you lost Maggie?" Ellen asks "Well I wouldn't have sex with her cause I knew she was drunk so I said no and she ran out." I explain "Well let's go look for her. Max and Tom will go together, Siva, Nareesha, and Jay, and Nathan and I." "Okay." We all go outside "Where should we look?" Siva asks "She'll probably go somewhere she knows." I say "The house." We all say in unison. We head back towards the house "Maggie!" I shout, no answer "Maggie!" Ellen shouts. "Maybe she didn't go back to the house, she probably knows it's the first place we'd look "Yeah but she's drunk and probably went where she first thought, so most likely the house." Nareesha points out "Yeah, let's just go check at the house." I say and we continue screaming her name till we get back to the house "We'll look out back." Nathan tugs Ellen towards the back and the rest of us go inside. I run up the stairs into our room "Maggie?" I ask and there's no answer. I open the closet and search around, no luck. Next I lift up the covers and blankets on the bed only to find pillows. I go across to the bathroom and quickly glance inside, not seeing anything. I run back down stairs and continue searching with everyone else...

Nathan's P.O.V.

We get to the backyard and I turn to Ellen "Ellen, now." I say "Are you kidding me, Maggie's missing and you want me to blow you?" she asks and I nod "No!" she says "Ellen, get down on your knees and blow me." I say. Something seems like it took over me when I said that and I feel so powerful "Uh! Fine!" she says and presses her lips against mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her against me. She starts kissing down my chest till she reaches the top of my jeans. A devilish smile spreads across my face and she undoes the button. She undoes the zipper and pulls down my pants and boxers exposing my "tan banana". She takes my "flesh flute" in her hands and starts rubbing up and down. My "incredible hulk" becomes, green in simplest terms, and I let out a moan. She kisses up my chest until she reaches my mouth. As we make out she continues playing with my "thunderbird 3" causing me to groan into her mouth. She smiles into the kiss and moves back down to my "trouser snake". I intertwine my hands in her hair and pump her harder against my "deep-v diver". She moans with pleasure and continues sucking on my "meter long king kong dong". "Ellen." I pant "Mmmm..." she mumbles through her heat-seeking moisture missle" filled mouth "I think I'm gonna..." I start "AHHH!!!" someone screams. I look and see Maggie jumping up from a bush "Maggie." Ellen says leaving my almost ready "meat sword". She tries to talk to her but Maggie just runs into the house screaming "Well now that that's taken care of." Ellen gets back onto her knees and take me in her mouth again. I quickly get my "beef whistle" back to its medium rare self and my "ding dong mcdork" juice goes all over my chest. Ellen smirks and moves up my chest. From my hips to the top of my chest, she licks off all the "ankle spanker" extract then comes up to my face. "Can we go inside, I'm cold." Ellen moans "Fine." I sigh and pull my pants back on. We go back inside and find Jay and Maggie cuddled up on the couch and Maggie looks like she's about to cry "It's okay." Jay tries to comfort her "Hey." Ellen says awkwardly walking towards them "Go away ya creep!" Maggie shouts running up the stairs. Jay jumps up and runs up after her "Oh well, she'll be fine by the morning. If she's not, her hangover will make her forget." Ellen sighs and I nod "You tired?" I ask "Are you?" "Not completely." I grin. She grabs my hand and pulls me up to our room. She pushes me down on the bed and straddles my waist. I grab her hips and pull her down next to me "Ya know what? Now that I think about it I'm not that tired." She smiles and leans down to kiss me...

Maggie's P.O.V.

"Uhhh..." I moan as my eyes open. I close them again and bury my face in Jay's chest. I feel his hand on the back of my head and I bury my face closer into him "You okay?" he asks "Uhhh..." I moan "Hangover?" "Mmmhhhmmm..." "I'm sorry." "Whatever, it was my fault." "No, it actually wasn't. Someone, and we're actually not sure who, spiked your drink and you didn't know so you drank a lot of alcohol." "Why?" I mumble "Sorry, want to go get some tea?" "Sure." He slides out from next to me and hands me my sunglasses. I pull them on and rub my head. Jay takes my hand and I follow him down the stairs. We get into the kitchen and see Ellen and Nathan eating bacon. Jay quickly makes me tea and give me two pain pills. "I'll be right back." He says and runs back up the stairs. I gulp down the two pills and look up at Ellen "Okay, lesson one: how to give a blow job." She says. I moan and Max and Tom walk in the room. Even though I protest she unzips his pants and starts sucking off his "one-eyed wonder weasel". "Ellen, stop." I moan and she stops "What?" "Oh, so that's why they call you baby nath." I say "What?" they both say in unison "Yup." "And what would you have to compare it to?" Ellen asks "Let's just say the lizard lives up to its expectations." I smile "That's my girl." Jay says slinging his arm around my shoulder.