Chapter 34

Maggies pov

After school at my house.) "Honey, I'm so sorry we have to go on your first night back but we really have to go." my mom says "It's fine, I'll see you guys when you get back." I practically push them out the door "Okay but call if you need anything." my dad says and I close the door. I nod and it slams shut. As soon as they pull out of the parking lot my phone goes off "Hello?" I ask "HEY!" Ellen shouts from the other line "Hi." "Just letting you know that we're picking you up in ten minutes to go to Cape Cod." "What, we just got back?" "Yeah, well I hate people." "Okay..."See you soon!" she shouts and the line goes dead. I quickly run up to my room and get my iTouch then book it back down the stairs. Luckily we haven't unpacked the tour bus yet so all our clothing and everything is all packed. I slide my feet into my converse and grab a stick note and pen "Hey guys! I kind of went on an...adventure, I guess you could call it. I don't know when I'll be back but when I am you can kill me. See you...sometime in the future. -Maggie" then I stick it to the white board in the middle of the kitchen. I hear a honk and run out to find the big tour bus in my driveway. The doors swing open and I climb up the steps onto the big tour bus. I first walk into the living room area and stare "Whoa." I stare looking forward. I don't see anyone so I walk forward and see six bunk beds. There's three on each side and all the curtains Re open revealing that nobody's inside. I continue and reach the kitchen and still see nobody. "Hello?" I ask and there's no response. I turn around and see six clowns creepily walking towards me "Ahhh!!!" I scream as loud as I can. They continue coming closer forcing me into the corners. Not knowing what to do I slide down onto the floor and curl up in a ball in the corner. I start breathing heavily and feel my nose twitching like I'm about to cry. Since they're clowns and obviously going to kill me I want to at least try and see them from who knows what reason. I slowly look up and see them all on the floor laughing. One gets up and starts crawling over to me. I bury my face in my sweatshirt sleeves and curl closer into the corner. Arms wrap around me and start rocking me instead of what I expected, my head being bitten off by its huge fangs. I look up and see the clown's face being taken off to reveal Jay's concerned expression. "Are you alright?" he asks looking across my face. My eyes turn to slits and I pull my sweatshirt closer against me. "I'm sorry." he says kissing the top of my head "You will be." I smirk standing up. He gives me a confused look and I nod while walking out of the room. I go to the couch and plonk down in the corner. Ellen comes in and sits down next to me. She opens her mouth to say something and I slap her in the back of the head "I probably deserved that." she says looking down "Yes, yes you do." "Wanna sleep until we get to Cape Cod?" he asks and I nod. As I stand up I see Ellen wiggle her eyebrows at Nathan and they both head in the direction of the beds. I roll my eyes and climb into the bed. Jay slides in next to me, wraps his arm around my waist, and pulls me against him. I cuddle up against his chest and quickly fall asleep plotting how to get back at Jay.

​Warm lips meet mine and I lean into it. I open my crispy eyes and meet Jay's "Hey." He says presses our foreheads and nose against each other. "Beach?" he asks and I moan "The sun is my natural enemy." he chuckles and pulls me closer against him. "Come on, it'll be fun." "What time is it?" I yawn "Uhhh...ten." He says checking his phone "Why are we going to the beach at night?" "Bonfire." He says simply and a grin spreads across my face. He slides out of the bunk and I go out after him to find the guys in swim trunks and Ellen in her clothes still. "Aren't you gonna change?" I ask and she nods awkwardly. "Come on." She says pulling me into the bathroom. She locks the door and turns to me "What?" I ask "Maggie, I have all those scars on my stomach and thighs." She frowns "Oh god, from Rihannaing it up." "Yeah." "What are you gonna do?" "I guess I'll just put coverup on it." She sighs and I nod. We both pull on our bikinis and I glare at Ellen as I look at myself in the mirror in the bikini Ellen gave me to wear. It's really small and white and makes me feel like it's gonna fall off me at any second. "I'm gonna kill you." I say slapping the back of her head and she continues putting makeup on her stomach. I open the door to walk out and see Nathan standing staring inside. I look and see Ellen frozen with the makeup brush thing on her stomach "Nathan." She says "Babe!" he says concerned leaning down in front of her stomach. "Ooops..." I say looking to Ellen. She glares at me and looks back to Nathan "What happened?" he asks "It's nothing." She says trying to walk away. "Who did this to you?" he asks overprotectively. Since I know the awkward conversation coming I slip out past Nathan and book it down to the living room. I see Jay sitting on the couch and plop down next to him before pulling the blanket over me. Jay smirks and wraps his arm around my waist "Are you changing?" I ask and he gestures to the blue and black swim trunks around his waist and his lack of shirt. "Oh..." I pout and he chuckles "Are we going soon?" Tom moans laying on the couch on his back with his head hanging off "Yeah, Nayf and Ellen can just meet us there." Max stands up. We follow him and walk out onto the pavement of the asphalt parking lot. Luckily nobody is on the beach so the guys all go whooping down the beach. I wrap one of the colorfully striped towels around my shoulders and slink down the beach. Jay runs up the sand towards me and takes my hand. He manages to unlatch my hands from the towel and it falls to the ground. He leans down and before I know it I'm being picked up by the waist and being carried to the water.

*********

Seem it's already starting to get much better isn't it

Please comment vote and fan, tell me what you think, comment and be awesome and go tell @venomTW how great a writer she is because SHE THINKS SHE SUCKS BUT SHE DOESN'T SHE'S FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!