Chapter 44

44. (May 30th Maggie's Birthday in London)

Jay's P.O.V.

My eyes open to see as usual, Maggie's body wrapped in my arms. I kiss her forehead and pull her tighter against me in my arms. A feel of warmth shoots through me as I feel her stir and open her eyes sleepily "Morning." I peck her lips "Morning " she yawns back. Her eyes close once more and I wait till I feel her heartbeat slow until I spoon up against her and nuzzle my head against her neck. I try to fall back asleep but can't manage to so I just lay there cuddled up with Maggie. Her head moves and she cuddles up on my chest "Ready to get up?" I ask and she sighs but nods. She crawls out from the covers and I watch as she pulls on a sweatshirt and fixes her pajama shorts which got all messed up during the night "Why are you staring at me?" she asks not looking up from what she's doing "Cause I love you." I say simply and she starts to blush "But I'm Ll gross in the morning..." she moans "You're not as bad as me." I chuckle and she nods "I feel better now." I go up to her and pull her against me "Happy Birthday." I whisper kissing her lightly "Uhhh...don't remind me." she sighs resting her head on my chest "Why? You become a legal adult here." I smile "That doesn't make me feel any better." "Why do you hate having a birthday?" "Cause they always end in disaster. I either get hurt or it's just incredibly boring." "Well this one won't be." "Why?" "Cause you have me." I pick her up and smash my lips against hers "You're already winning." she smiles. I put her down and she hops out the door and down into the kitchen "What are you doing?" I ask "Getting water before I choke on my throat." she reaches up and grabs a glass then fills it with water. "What do you want to do today?" "Don't you have stuff to do?" "Not today, I'm all yours." "Ehhh..." she jokes and I put my hands over my heart fake hurt "Awww..." she wrap her arms around my waist and looks up at me "You really don't have to work?" "The rest of the guys do, but I don't." I smile "Seriously?" she asks "What?" "Jay..." she starts "I told you, I'm waiting till I'm married." "I know, and I respect that. I was only saying that we have the house to ourselves." "Oh...sorry." "It's fine...although you are starting to get how most guys think." I chuckle "Oh god..." "So what do you want to do tonight?" "I don't know, you're the creative one in this relationship." she moans running her hand through her hair "Don't worry, I'll come up with something." I smile devilishly and her eyes go wide "Don't do anything too crazy...I'm still me." She smiles "I know, tonight will be great."...

Maggie's P.O.V. (Later that night)

"Is the blindfold really necessary?" I ask as Jay finishes the knot on the back of my head "Yes, now shhh..." he takes my hand and pulls me along the seat "Okay, it may not have been the brightest idea to put the blindfold on before we got inside, stairs..." "You're kidding me right?" I ask "No, we got this. Just hop on my back and I bring you up." "I have issues getting on your back from the floor in the first place...with a blindfold, really?" "Okay, stand on the bench and then I'll just grab your legs and we'll go up." "Okay." I say as more of the question. He takes my hand and guides me out then closes the car door. He picks me up by the waist and puts me on the feet on what I figure is the bench "Okay, now reach your hands forward." I feel his shoulders and put my hands on them "Don't freak out I'm just grabbing your legs." He grabs then and I realize that I am in a piggy back position. I wrap my arms around his neck and cling to him as I hear a door creak open "What's going on?" I ask like a freaked out five year old "Stairs, relax." He rubs his thumb on my leg "Are we almost there?" I ask impatiently "Do you want to go or not?" he stops "Sorry, ignore me." I mumble and he starts up again. After a minute he stops and lets me down "Oh mother of all that is holy!" I scream as my feet hit the floor and I hear chuckling "Sorry..." Jay mumbles taking my hand. He leads me forward and stops causing me to run into him where I hear giggling "What's going on?" I ask trying to look through the blindfold "Relax." He says and his hand leaves mine and I feel him untying the blindfold over my eyes. It drops to the floor and I see that we're in the middle of an open field with a candle and an open laptop in the middle of a polka dot blanket. A smile spreads across my face and I look up at Jay. He takes my hand and we go to the blanket. In the corner is a pizza box, two beers, and a bottle of water. In the middle in the candle, and behind that is Jay's open laptop "Since I know you hate going out to eat and dressing fancy I figured why not pizza in a field." He chuckles pulling me down next to him. We both lay on our stomachs and he moves the candle and pulls the laptop in front of us. He opens the top and the black screen turns into a menu. He presses a bunch of buttons then pulls a blanket over us. We lay on our sides and both face the screen. Jay spoons up against me under the blanket and the movie begins "Titanic?" I ask as the title screen comes up "Jack...I'm flying." He jokes in a high voice and I burst out laughing at his horrible impression.

**************

Comment and vote

Go tell @venomTW how much you love it

Read my other fanfics

And I really hope you appreciate this updating spree xx