Chapter 36

36. Still Jay's P.O.V

My crispy eyes crack open To reveal Maggie still snuggles up in my arms, I don't think I can ever get tired of waking up to this. As much as I don't want to stay, I need tea or I won't be able to function the early. So I slip my arms out from around her and hop down from the bunk and go down the hall. Max's sitting at the small center table sipping his cup of tea as I sit next to him "Morning mate." He chirps "Morning." I yawn "So what'd you and Maggie do on the beach last night "Oh lay off it." I slap him in the arm and he chuckles "What am I gonna do?" I moan running my hand through my hair "What do you mean?" "Well, I'm not gonna let myself get in the way of her finishing high school...but then what about after that, what about if she wants to go to uni. I don't want to stand in the way of her future." I lean back in my seat and try to keep my brain from exploding in my skull "Bird, relax. Just take it one day at a time." "That's what I've been doing, but it's different now. Before last night I was in love with her and thought she felt the same way...but now, I know she feels the same way. I don't want to have to leave her for a month at a time when we're on tour and then come back and act like we haven't been apart for this whole time." "Whoa." is all he says in response "What?" "That was deep." "I just don't know what to do." "Same." Nathan walks into the room and sits down with me and Max "Okay, you guys are really this stressed about this?" Max asks and Nayf and I both nod "Okay, let's figure it put." he grabs a pen and paper and looks to us.

It's all decided. We haven't actually told the girls yet...but it's all set. The girls will move out with us to London and finish their senior year. If they want to go to college we have to make some adjustments so we'll still get to see them but they'll be able to get the education they want. By the end the other boys have joined us "This could actually work." I smile starting to daydream. "What could actually work?" Maggie yawns walking into the room. I pull her into my lap and she turns around to look at me "Morning." I peck her lips "Morning." She smiles back. She looks around to all of us and must be confused cause Nathan and I have smiles plastered onto our faces "Did you break something?" "Nath, Max, and I figured out what to do until you and Ellen graduate." I smile "Well, mostly me...hopefully Ellen. But what are you talking about?" "The boys and us all talked and we want you and Ellen to move in with us...full time." I smile "What do you mean?" she asks "Once we get back to your house we want you to move back to London permanently. There's a school not too far away that you two can finish your senior year at." "Really?" she asks with wide eyes "Yup." I wrap my arms tighter around her waist. She turns around in my arms, takes my cheeks in her hands, and kisses me deeply "Ohhh..." the boys start around us. We pull back and Maggie blushes "I'm gonna go tell Ellen!" she squeals running back to the bed area. I turn back to the guys and see them going back to their normal lives reading the paper and drinking tea. A scream lets out in the hallway and Ellen comes charging in. She leaps on top of Nathan causing him to fall back in his chair. They land with a thump on the back of his chair and she straddles his waist "I think I took it better." Maggie says turning to me. I take her in my arms and plant a deep kiss on her lips. She slaps the back of my head and pulls away "Really?" she questions and I smirk "I'm gonna go get changed." She walks back down the hall. I turn back and see Ellen and Nathan still making out, they're animals. Even though Maggie wasn't as...frisky, as Ellen to say the least, I'm sure something's gonna happen since she's moving in with us permanently *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*.

Maggie's P.O.V.

I pull on a light blue sweatshirt along with jean shorts and hop back into the kitchen to see everyone else dressed ready to go "Ready?" Jay asks taking my hand and I nod "What are we doing?" "Well everyone else is going to the beach, but the beach being both of our natural enemies, I thought we could go to Provincetown." "Okay." I answer a shakily about whether or not he knows what Provincetown is all about. I look over at Ellen and see her covering her laughs while Nathan stares over at her like she's insane. We all go out and hop into the awaiting van outside. Ellen and Nathan sit in the back row, Jay, Siva, and I sit in front of them, and Tom and Max sit in the front row. We quickly arrive at the beach down the street and Ellen, Nathan, Siva, Tom, and Max all climb out with their towels and sunscreen Jay made them bring. As soon as the door closes Jay moves and lays in the back row and I lay in the middle. His head sticks out on the end cause he's so tall so I slide forward so my head in sticking off the edge "Have you ever been to Provincetown?" I ask "No, what were you and Ellen laughing about earlier when I mentioned Provincetown?" he asks and I giggle "Oh, you'll see soon enough. Although I do have to admit it's much more...exciting at night." "What does that mean?" "You'll understand once we get there." I smirk and he nods confused. Music comes booming out of the speakers and we look to the front to see the driver grooving along to the music. I listen for a second and realize that it's Ellen's iPad plugged in cause she was charging it for the five minutes she was in the car. "If it turns into more than that's alright, but right now I don't want your kiss...I want your bite wanna feel your teeth on my neck..." the song continues and I start singing along. Jay gives me the strangest look as I glance over to him "What...it's Chris Crocker..." I smile geekily "The way you're making me hot, don't stop you're hittin the spot." I sing along and he just stares confused. "Here you go." the driver says as the van pulls to a stop "Thanks." we climb out.

**********

You guys enjoying it? Go tell @venomTW

The more comments the faster I'll update

Vote

Comment

Fan

Go read my other TW fanfics as well!!!!!!!