Chapter 68

68. Maggie's P.O.V.

"Ellen! Shut up and sit down!" I shove her up the bus steps. She vaults onto the couch and Nathan cuddles up next to her "Are you guys alright?" I ask and they both calmly nod "We're fine." Ellen sighs "Okay." I say suspiciously. I go back to the back of the bus and sit down next to Jay "They're definitely insane." I say and he nods "Yeah they are." He nods. Tom and Max come out from the bed area and sit on the couch opposite of us "You guys are getting good at not making so much noise." I say happily and they both smile "So to say thank you I present to you the highest of fives." I hold up both of my hands and they each slap one. I glance over and see Siva making something in the kitchen "Hey Seev?" Tom asks "Yeah." He answers "You making tea?" "Yeah, why?" "Wanna make me a cuppa?" "Fine." He sighs "Me too." Max says "And me." Jay smirks "Don't take advantage of me!" Siva fake cries but starts on everyone else's tea "What about you?" Siva asks me "No thanks, it's too hot for tea." I reply. Everyone's heads shoot up and the four of them all look at me. I'm surrounded by slitted eye glares and I smile weakly "What?" I ask "It's never too hot for tea." Jay says almost angrily "Sorry. I guess I'll have one then." I say not breaking eye contact with Jay "Okay." Siva answers happily. Everyone goes back to what they were doing like nothing just happened and I look around confused. You know what, I really don't want to get into it. In hopes of distracting myself from the long bus ride to New York, I rest my head on Jay's chest and proceed to play thumb war with myself...

(Like two and a half hours later) My eyes open sleepily and I figure I dozed off while playing the game for the not so lonely by myself, making it the game for the lonely...oh...Wait, what woke me up? I sit up and hear giggling. It quickly turns into laughter and I stand up and go around the corner. Ellen and Nathan are sitting on the couch in the other room. Ellen has in her hand and so does Nathan. My eyes go wide and I run over to them. By the time I get there Ellen's brownie is half in her mouth and Nathan's is stuffed into his mouth "Are those..." I start and they start giggling still with their mouths full "Spit. It. Out." I growl. Ellen quickly shoves hers into her mouth and I leap on top of her. Jay comes running in and jumps on Nathan. As I try and get Ellen to spit it out Jay tries to control Nathan from grabbing another. I wrap Ellen in a blanket, grab the plate, and throw it out the window. Ellen and Nathan both stop struggling and sit up "Why would you do that?" Nathan asks and I glare at him "Why do you think?" I ask "I don't know I just asked you." "Never mine, it's not worth it." Within a few minutes the bus stops in front of the studio. I get to the door first and open the door. The beautiful, sickening, deadly, New York air fills my lungs. Before I can exhale the wind is knocked out of m as Ellen and Nathan push past me and run in the studio. "Ellen!" I shout running after her. Jay runs after me and the rest follow, although they're probably trying to come in after us so people won't think we're all together. We get inside and manage to trap them in the green room where Jayne is waiting...

Siva's P.O.V.​

"Ellen! Relax!" Maggie tackles her to the ground and she breaks down crying "Don't be mean to her!" Nathan shouts shoving Maggie off of her. He takes her place and they start making out "Hey! Break it up!" Jayne shouts. She pulls Nathan off of Ellen and we all gather in a circle "So, once you're done with the interview we're going out to lunch properly talk about all relationship details..." she points to Tom and Max "And what can be told to the paps." She finishes. We all nod and go to the main area of the stage "Okay, sit up on the couches and we'll be starting in three." A security guard says. Jay, Max, Maggie, and I flop down on one couch and Nathan, Ellen, and Tom sit on the other one. A way too tan man with slicked back brown hair comes and sits down across from us. He plasters a smile on his face and stares at us. A minute later he still hasn't blinked and we're all just staring at him "So, you boys are the ones my daughters obsess over. You're the reason they failed their exams." He says, still smiling "Oh, sorry." I say awkwardly "That's not what we meant to do." "Well that makes it all better." "Really?" "No model boy it's not okay." "Well I wish there's something I could do." "Oh there is." "What?" "You could take your stupid little can of hairspray and shove it up your prissy little..." he starts "Three...two..." a guy with a microphone says. The host plasters back on his smile and faces towards the camera. A red light goes on telling us we're live "Good morning and welcome back. I'm here with hit English boyband, The Wanted." He says as happily as he can. We all amile and wave to the camera "For all of us who are new to the boys, let's do a little introduction." "So I'm Tom, the hyper hot one." "I'm Nathan, the cute band of the baby." "You mean baby of the band?" "That's what I said." Nathan says shakily as if he's gonna cry." "Okay, let's move on." "I'm Siva, the uhhh...tall one." "I'm Jay, the curly haired nerd." "And I'm Max, the...bald one." "So, who are the ladies with you today." "Well this is Ellen and Maggie. Maggie's with me and Ellen's...with...Nathan." Jay says sounding confused. I look over and see Ellen straddling Nathan's waist. They're making out and completely unaware that we're here. Ellen pulls off Nathan's jacket and they go back to making out. "Ummm...pay no attention to the people making out on the couch." I stand up and block them from the camera. They start undressing and I face back to the host who's staring at Ellen and Nathan. I look and see Tom, Max, and Jay laughing and pointing and Maggie cowering next to Jay on the couch. They continue to undress and I try and think quickly "Uhhh...gay kiss!" I shout. Tom jumps into Max's lap and they start making out. No matter how much they say they aren't gonna tell the public, they never refuse a public make out session. The camera switches to them, away from Ellen and Nathan...