Chapter 60

60. Nathan's P.O.V.

I wrap my arms around Ellen's waist and pull her tighter against me "Natty...can't...breath..." she says breathlessly "Sorry." I loosen my grip and she rests her head on my shoulder "Maggie cover your eyes." Ellen says "Why?" she asks "Cause something's gonna jump out." "How do you know?" "Don't you hear the music, it's all ominous and scary." "Are you gonna talk through the whole thing?" I interrupt "Oh right, sorry we talk a lot during movies." She says and I smile "We can tell." We turn back to the screen and a little gremlin monkey kind of creature jumps out "Ahhh!" Maggie screams. Ellen turns around in my lap and straddles my waist "I'm scared." She says and starts making out with me. People don't normally get frisky when they're scared but ya know what, I'm not gonna protest. As Ellen starts to unbutton my jeans another scream lets out she's torn away from me. I look on the floor and see Maggie and her cuddling under a blanket, what the fuck happened? As the movie comes to a stop I pull Ellen back up into my lap leaving Maggie on the floor. She climbs up and cuddles with Jay "What movie next?" I ask "Not a horror movie!' Maggie yells before anyone can suggest a movie "The notebook!" Ellen yells "No!" Jay and I say in unison "Nathan." Ellen says playing with my shirt button "The notebook it is." I say and quickly select. Music comes on an old man with a nurse appears "Wait is he in a hospital, why is he in a hospital? Is this gonna be a sad movie?" I ask "Shut up it's romantic!" Ellen shouts and cuddles back up next to me. We continue watching and I finally get the gist of it "Ooh Ryan Gosling, the things I would do to that boy." Ellen says "Wha...you weren't kidding about drooling over his body were you?" "Nope, oh my god! Maggie the boat scene's coming up!" Ellen squeals "You mean the one where he falls in and comes out soaking out?" she asks dreamily "You too?" Jay asks and she nods "Shhh...Ryan Gosling time." She says staring intensly at the screen. They both become plastered to the screen and don't become unattached until the scene finally cuts to the next. Ellen sits back on my chest and I start kissing her neck "Mmmm..." she mumbles but I keep doing it "Stop! It's too sad!" she shrieks and I stop. The rest of the movie moves incredibly slowly causing us all to end up falling asleep on the couches...

Maggie's P.O.V.

A rush of cold shoots over my skin and my eyes shoot open. I roll over and end up on the floor. As I look up I see Max, Tom, and Siva each with an empty bucket in their hands. I look up onto the couches and see Jay, Ellen, and Nathan in shock, soaking wet. As I'm about to laugh I stop, realizing I'm drenched too. "I'm gonna kill you!" Ellen shouts. She jumps up from next to Nathan and Tom starts running away. Before he can get far enough Ellen launches onto his back. We all start laughing and they continue running around. Ellen eventually jumps off his back and she goes back over to Nathan "Sorry." Siva says setting down the bucket "It's okay, ya know I was actually kind of hot, what about you guys?" Jay asks and we all nod "Ya I think we should thank you guys for cooling us down." Nathan says "Group hug!" Ellen shouts. Before the three of them can get away the four of us grab them in a group hug "Ahhh! Don't touch the hair!" Siva shouts trying to get away. Since Jay's the same height as Siva he ruffles his hair causing Siva to screech "Come on, that's takes me almost two hours in the morning!" he moans "Come on Seev, it's not that bad. Surrounded by a bunch of wet people." Tom says "Yup, I'm with Tom on this one." Max says "Wet t-shirt contest!" Nathan shouts breaking away from the group. He fills up one of the buckets and throws it so it lands on Ellen's back. She turns around to face Nathan and through the back of her shirt you can see her neon pink bra. The guys laugh and I cover my eyes "Ellen! Does it really take that much effort to wear a tank top?" I ask "But it takes too long when Nathan's violently ripping my clothes off." She says and I cringe "Sex animals!" I yell back and she laughs "I'm kidding." She laughs "But seriously." She says. My eyes go wide and she continues laughing. A bucket of water gets dumped over my head and I turn around and see Jay holding the bucket laughing his head off. I stand next to Ellen and cross my arms over my chest "Why do the girls get water dumped on them but not the boys?" I ask and Nathan moves over to the guys "Because it's more interesting when we get to see through your shirts." "Wait, you're not wearing an undershirt either." Ellen laughs "We were just watching movies it didn't really matter at the time." I pout "Do you know what would be fun?" she asks "What?" I ask knowingly "I think the boys should take part in the wet t-shirt contest." She smiles devilishly and I nod "But not now." I add "What?" she asks. I cup my hand around her ear and whisper "Let's do it when they're sleeping." And she nods "Maggie's right, it wouldn't be very fun if we're all wet at the same time, so for now, just enjoy the view." She puts her arms at her sides and I keep my across my chest "And that's enough enjoyment for one day." I slap a pillow over her and she pouts. Nathan, Jay, and Siva "Awww..." while Max and Tom do the weird ear thing "He's a gay boy." Max says in his good boy voice and we all burst out laughing. "Come on, we have another show today." Siva says through laughs "Okay." The boys say and go upstairs...