Chapter 1-33

hi everyone, ok, so I wrote these beginning 33 chapters, this was the first fanfic I EVER WROTE!!!!! it sucks, the plot is bad, it just sucks. But anyway, Maggie then took what I wrote and changed it into her pov we literally HATE these first chapters, but chapter 34 is when it starts to get good, so we had the option of condensing these first 40,000 words into a quick 400 words sum up, but her too lazy. You can read this whole part, or this quick spoiler alert, Maggie and I move to London, staying at a hotel, we run into the boys, chill with them, I'm going out with Nathan, maggies going out with jay, blah blah, personal shit, blah blah, fun stuff, there, it's summed up, basically you can start off at chapter 34 and it's where me, Maggie and the boys are all at my school in America and jay is going to meet maggies parents, but they aren't home, there, summed, OR read this, anyway, ENJOY!! Or not, whatever you want x

****************

maggies pov

1. I can't believe Ellen was able to do this. She managed to convince our parents and teachers to let us go to England for our second semester of our junior year. We agreed to journal three times a day and take pictures for extra credit. We've been waiting weeks and weeks for this day and it's come.

"Maggie! They're here! Hurry up you don't want to be late!" My mom yells from downstairs. "I'm coming!" I yell as I run down the stairs almost falling on the last step. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder and grab my suitcase and drag it to the door. "Bye sweetie, have the best time ever." My mom says as she kisses me on the cheek and hugs me "Goodbye mom." I say pulling away from her and slipping out the door. I run to Ellen's car and shove my stuff in first then hop in the backseat. "Let's go!" I say putting on my seat belt.

The ride to Nework Airport consists of Ellen and I singing along to The Wanted music and her mom trying to keep up from jumping out of the car when we finally pull in. "Okay girls, do you have everything you need?" Ellen's mom asks. Ellen looks over to me and rolls her eyes. "Yes mom, we have everything we need." Ellen says "Okay well have a great time." Ellen's mom says hugging each of us then walking out. We go over to the desk "Ummm, hi. I'm Ellen and this is Maggie. We're unaccompanied minors and my mom told us to come over here and tell you that." Ellen says. "Oh, okay. Hold on one moment." The lady behind the desk says. "Hi, I'm Sammy. I'll be taking you two through the airport to your gate." A woman says gesturing for us to follow her. She leads us through security and helps us drop off our bags "If you two need anything just ask someone at the desk over there." Sammy says walking away. We sit down in our seats to wait for our plane. "I'm going to get something to eat. Wanna come?" Ellen asks. "No." I moan. She nods and starts to walk away "Wait. Don't leave me here!" I say chasing after her. She laughs and we run into the drug store thing. Ellen grabs two neurosleeps and I just look around. We head back to our seats and hear the announcement for our plane. We get on the plane and sit down in our first class seats. We both tilt back in our seats so it's more comfortable. "Here." Ellen says handing me a neurosleep. "Does it really work?" I ask, "Yeah, hopefully it'll help us sleep till we land." Ellen says. I drink the whole thing and almost immedietly fall asleep.

I wake to the announcement saying we land in ten minutes. I slap Ellen on the shoulder until she comes to "Dude! We land in ten minutes, we slept the whole way!" I say with a huge smile. "Yayyy!" Ellen says. We get our stuff together and within a few minutes we land and get off the plane. We walk into an open area and I start jumping up and down "British alert!" I say "More like British overload." Ellen says. If we're ever walking around and there's someone British I can always tell. "You must be Ellen and Maggie." A woman says "Follow me." She takes us through baggage claim and outside. "This taxi knows exactly where to go." The woman says pointing to the taxi in front of us. Ellen and I put our bags in the back and get in the taxi. On the way to the hotel we talk the whole time about how excited we are to actually be in London.