Chapter 38

maggies pov

38. "Come on, let's put up the tent." I pick it up and connect the poles so they make two long ones. After sliding them in the pockets it create the whole frame. I put the stakes in then the cover and finally turn to Jay to help me put up the tarp "Jay." I start and he just stares gaping forward "How did you..." "Magic..." I wiggle my body with my arms out and he finally snaps out of it and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up so I'm just about an inch shorter than him. "No, help me put up the tarp." I slap his arm playfully. He lets me down and I hand him the rope "Tie it to the tree so when the other three ends are tied up they're above the top of the tent." he ties it through the hole I the corner and ties it up high in the tree. I watch as he does the other three ends and comes back over to me "Done." he wraps me in his arms. "See, that wasn't that hard." I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts walking and I wrap my legs around his waist so I don't fall down. He unzips the tent and I hop down. We both climb inside after throwing our stuff in and zip it up behind us. We throw our bags in a corner "I love sleeping bags, I feel like a butterfly in a cocoon." I smile laying out my sleeping bag and he chuckles "I'm gonna go to the lavatory." I say in a very, regal, voice and leave the tent. I quickly walk on the pine needle covered dirt road to the green wooden bathroom building. After going to the bathroom and washing my hands I make my way back to Jay's and my tent. Jay is outside staring at the tent "I'm quite proud." he puts his hand over his chest "You only put the tarp up!" "It was still hard." he defends as he slides his hands in my back pockets "No it was not." I slide my hands in his back pockets. He leans down an I stand on one foot tip toe with my other leg bent up like when you have true love's kiss in fairy tales. "Awww..." someone says and I look to see Siva holding my iTouch pointing towards us. I take my hands out of Jay's pockets and try to go to Seev but Jay pulls me back from my back pockets. I turn around and end up chest to chest with him. I wiggle out of his grasp and run and grab my iPod from Siva. I look and see the screen is black so I press the home and a picture of Jay and I in our last pose with our hands in each others pockets fills up the screen "Seev..." I moan a d he chuckles "Come on...you two are adorable." he coos. I continue admiring the picture and Jay walks over and swipes it from my hands "What are you doing?" I basically yell as I jump up and down trying to grab it from how high he has it. He holds it high enough so he can use it without me being able to get it. "Jay...what are you doing?" I continue jumping "Hold on." he answers "Why..." "See, there. Done." he hands it back to me "What did you do?" I ask flipping through everything. Nothing seems any different and I look up at him "What did you do?" he takes out his phone and taps it a few times before handing it to me "Latest tweet." he comments before I locate what he's telling me to look for. There's the picture Seev just took with the caption "LOVE, having a girlfriend." I look up and see him smiling "I love it." he wraps his arms around the back of my waist and picks me up so I'm almost his height. His lips come crashing down onto mine and I wrap my arms around his neck "Maggie?" a voice asks and I turn my head to see Pastor Van. I slap Jay's arm and he puts me down "Hey Pastor Van. I didn't know you were staying at the campsite, right across from us." I try to smile "Were you just kissing that boy?" he asks "What are you talking about?" I ask "You were just in the boy's arms sucking his face off." "No, no I wasn't. Are you feeling alright?" I put my hand on his shoulder "Wait, you really weren't kissing him?" "No. Let me help you back to your tent, maybe you should rest, or better yet go to the beach. Go on it'll be fun." "Okay, I'll see you later." he goes to his car and drives off after grabbing his towel and changing into his swim trunks. I wave until his car disappears then go back to our campsite "Is he crazy?" Jay asks "Not completely. If you ever see him, don't. touch. me." "Why?" he takes my hands with a worried look "Cause he's my pastor, from church and he can't se me with a guy." "Well he's gone now." he wraps his arms around my waist and we go inside the tent. I look and see that while I was gone he unzipped both the sleeping bags so they're spread out one on top of the other like a bed and blanket. I raise an eyebrow and he flops down on the bed pulling me down next to him. He immediately rolls on top of me so our faces are just centimeters apart. His gaze flicks down to my lips for a second then come back to my eyes. I do the same and he leans down and pecks my lips lightly. I look up and cock my head to the side "What?" he asks "Well I thought you were gonna..." I start but before I can finish his laps crash onto mine again. But instead of a peck on the lips before he turns it into a full blown make out session. His hand slides up my shirt a bit and he rests his hand low on my hip. We finally back up when he tries to take my shirt off "Jay." I start "What?" he pouts "I'm kinda into the whole wait till marriage thing." I bite my lip and wait for his reaction. He flops down next to me and takes my hand "Then I'll wait till our wedding night, then it's on." he smirks "Our wedding night?" "Oh didn't I tell you, we're getting married...I mean once you finish high school of course." "So you've planned out our life together?" he nods "Well if I ever picture the future now, it's never without you." "Awww!" I rest my head on his chest. He kisses my head and I look up at him. As he leans down again my phone goes off in my pocket.

************

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, see all my other fanfics I'm writting, but Maggie wrote this one so it's not where I keep my other books, so I keep forgetting about it BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!

The more comments and votes I get, the faster I'll update