Chapter 49

49. Nathan's P.O.V.

After an hour sexytime session, Ellen and I pull on our clothes and go back into the kitchen"Want food?" I ask and Ellen nods. I pull out tortillas and cheese from the fridge and turn the stove on. Ellen jumps up on the counter and watches me as I start to make quesadillas "Why are you watching me?" I ask and she shrugs. Jay and Maggie come into the kitchen "Ellen, I thought I told you not to eat whipped cream out of the can, there's some on your chin." Maggie moans "That's not whipped cream." I chuckle "Then what is it?" "Whipped cream!" Ellen screams before I can say anything. Jay chuckles and wraps his arms around her shoulders "What's so funny?" she asks and we all stay quiet. Ellen wipes off her chin and hops down from the counter "Maggie finish making my quesadilla." she moans "No, you are so lazy." Maggie says jumping up on the counter "Fine, have it your way." Ellen pushes me against the counter, straddles my waist, and starts making out with me "Okay okay I'll make you your quesadilla just stop playing tonsil tennis already!" she screams jumping down in front of the stove. Ellen doesn't respond so I give a thumbs up and carry her into the living room still with her straddling my waist. Her hands inch up my shirt and she rips my shirt off and flops down on top of me on the couch. She begins kissing down my chest while I put my hands behind my head and lean against the arm of the couch. She starts to unbutton my jeans and I hear a giggle. I look into the kitchen to see Jay and Maggie being weird pasty nerds in the kitchen, not even this is worth Maggie having a heart attack "Ellen." I mumble tapping her shoulder. She lifts up her head and starts laying butterfly kisses on my neck "El...Ellen." I force out. She finally looks up and pouts "What?" "Come on, let's go upstairs." I wink. She crawls off of me and grabs my shirt and we run upstairs. As soon as the door shuts Ellen throws me onto the bed and continues where she left off. I pull her shirt off and start on her bra clasp when the door creaks open "Are you decent?" someone asks. I move my head to see Maggie standing in the doorway with a 1-up mushroom pillow in front of her face. By this point Ellen's in her bra and jean shorts, and I'm just in my boxers "Hold on." Ellen sighs. We both pull on clothes while Maggie explains where we're going "So the seven of us are going to a photo-shoot for some magazine. We're all waiting downstairs for you." she finishes "Ready." Ellen shouts and Maggie puts down the pillow. We go back downstairs to see everyone waiting by the door "Do you do anything other than bang your boyfriend?" Maggie asks as we go out the door "Who really says bang?" Jay asks from next to her "Emma Stone." Ellen and Maggie both answer and me and the guys all give each other confused looks "I don't really want to know." I answer after a minute and they shake their heads "Not unless you want to see me drool over Ryan Gosling's body, ooh that boy." She bites her lip "Wha...babe." "Awww Nathy, I like your body too, but it's Ryan Gosling. That's like me telling you not to drool over Kate Upton in the bikini issue of Sport's Illustrated." "Well that's different." I start and she puts her hand up "No, no it's not. Now let's go, we'll get yelled at if we're late." She drags me into the back row of the van. Everyone else piles in and we drive for like fifteen minutes until we reach the big magazine building. We all jump out and get inside without any trouble. Jayne meets us at the door "So there's two dressing rooms, one for the girls and one for the boys. And I mean that, don't let me catch Nathan in the girl's room or Ellen in the boy's room got it?" she asks and I stare shocked "What about Jay going into the girl's room or Maggie going into the boy's room?" I ask and Jayne raises and eyebrow "That's not gonna happen." She walks away.

Maggie's P.O.V.

Ellen and I go into our dressing room and I immediately grab like three towels and tape them up so I have a secluded changing area. Ellen on the other hand flops down on the ground and starts rubbing her boobs "Ellen, you're molesting yourself." "Oh I know." She answers in her creeper voice causing my eyes to go wide "Okay we you have fun with that." "Oh I will." "Oh...okay." I stutter grabbing my clothes from the rack. I go into my little corner and strip down to my underwear then pull on a light blue V-neck shirt that reads "KEEP CALM AND COME ALONG POND" with a miniature version of the tardis on the top. I pull on black skinny jeans and finally my black converse. I crawl out from under the bottom of the towel and find Ellen crouching in front of the closet with her butt in the air "What are you doing?" I ask "Never you mind." "Did you finally snap?" I ask and she snaps her head up "Maggie, I snapped a long time ago. Just go find Jay I'll meet you in the guy's dressing room in a minute." She goes back to staring and I stare for a minute then hop out the door. I knock on the other dressing room door and nobody answers so I walk in. Tom in laying on the floor with his arms being pressed down on the ground above his head. Max is straddling his waist holding his arms down and making out with him. Max turns his head and opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off "YOU GUYS ARE GAY!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Before the two of them can do anything everyone comes rushing into the room "What happened?" Ellen asks "Bu...bu...but I thought, and they had, but they're both, and, what?" I pout confused "Yeah, they're go so? I thought we already went over this?" "Wait, you guys already knew they were gay?" I ask and they all nod "How did you not know?" Nathan asks "Well, nobody told me?" "Oh, I thought I forgot something." Jay cringes. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and I still stare confused "How could nobody think to mention this to me?" "Does it really matter?" Siva asks "Well I guess not but it's considered common courtesy to let people know things like this when everyone but them knows." "Well, you know now." Ellen shrugs and I narrow my eyes at her "Whatever, let's just get this over with."

*********

The more comments and votes the faster I'll update!!!!!! Xxxx