Chapter 50

50. We all go out the door and down to the makeup room where they quickly do touch ups on the boys and do actual makeup on Ellen and I, one of the let downs of being a girl: you're expected to actually make an effort with your appearance and take time to put on makeup. Once we finish with makeup everyone lines up so Jayne can take a final look at us before we do the pictures. I finally get a good look at Jay and see that he's wearing a shirt that has a question mark formed out of eleven different heads/faces. Wait, eleven+nerd+TV=Doctor Who shirt made out of the eleven doctor's faces "That shirt is just yes, absolutely yes." I say admiring it. I look and see Ellen in a grey low cut shirt that has a sideways American flag and says "Make Out In America" and a pair of red skinny jeans. We all go over to the director and he smiles when he sees us "So by the end we need twelve pictures total. One of the boys, one of each of the boys, one for each of the girls, one of Nathan and Ellen, one with Jay and Maggie, and one of just Ellen and Maggie." he finishes and we all nod. "Okay, first let's get the shot of the boys." the five boys go in front of the white screen and go into their boy band stance "Wow, that's not really helping with their we're not a boy band argument." I say while shaking my head and Ellen nods from next to me. Music comes blasting through the speakers and the room automatically becomes less tense as we move from song to song, After they finally take one they like the director comes over to us "Your turn." he says. The boys and us trade spots so Ellen and I go in front of the white screen "Okay, it has to be funny so don't try too hard and just have fun." he says. Ellen and I turn go each other and nod. She crouches in front of me and I jump onto her back. She bumps me up so I'm sitting on her hips then starts to lean to one side. We both start screaming and hit the floor. We lay the for a minute still tangled up until I roll away from her "Why..." I moan "On the bright side we got the picture." the director smiled "Really?" Ellen asks and he nods. We go over and see Ellen with me on her back. Ellen's on one foot and she's leaning to the side. Both of our mouths are open from screaming "That is perfect." Ellen says "Great, now we need single shots of the boys." he says. One by one the boys have their pictures taken "Ellen!" the director shouts "What?" she moans from the floor next to Nathan "Your turn." the director says. Ellen sighs but gets up to go to the director "So what are you gonna do for your picture?" Jay asks from next to me "What's the use in planning? I'll just end up having a deer in headlights moment anyway." "Good point." I look over and see Ellen in her really low cut shirt which I think she actually pulled it down further. She has one eyebrow raised, and is over dramatically licking a red blow-pop. On top of the low cut shirts she has her elbows pressing her boobs together so she looks even bigger than she normally does. "Oh god." I rub my forehead "She's definitely...proud." Jay chuckles from next to me "I don't even know where to start." "Don't know where to start with what?" Ellen asks suddenly right next to me "Ahhh!" I screech falling forward onto my stomach. I look over and see Ellen rolling on the floor laughing "Don't laugh at me." I pout and she sits up "The director dude says it's your turn." "Okay." We both stand up and I go over to the director "So do you know what you want to do for your picture?" he asks "No, you got any ideas?" "Well..." he starts and three minutes later I find myself upside down on a chair making a funny face at the camera "Okay, go tell Ellen we need her and Nathan for their picture he says. I roll off the chair and hop over to Ellen "You and Nathan's turn." I slap her in the back of the head "Was that really necessary?" "Yup!" she and Nathan lazily get up and go over to the white screen. I hop over to Jay and he smiles "Hey." He wraps me in his arms and kisses my forehead "What do you wanna do after the shoot, we're off the rest of the day?" "I'm not sure, what do you think?" "I don't know why don't we..." he starts then gets distracted by something behind me. I turn around and see Ellen doing the parrot on the side of the red couch, and Nathan sitting in the corner with his ankle over on his knee staring at her out of the corner of his eye. I turn back to Jay and we start laughing "Jay! Maggie! We're waiting on you!" the director shouts "Coming." Jay yells back. We go to the white screen and stand there awkwardly "Eskimo kiss?" He whispers in my ear bending down to my level. I nod and he takes my hands in his. I stand on my tip toes and Jay bends down...a lot. We do an Eskimo kiss and the director takes a picture "We got it!' he shouts and we go back to everyone else...

Max's P.O.V.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go grab lunch?" Jayne asks "We're sure." Tom moans grabbing my arm "We have some...business to take care of." He smirks and I chuckle "Yeah, we'll see you when you get back." I smile "Okay, just remember we have that dinner tonight, tuxes only." she points and we both nod "Bye!" i shout over my shoulder and we run back in the direction of the flat. We only run into a few fans so we're home pretty soon. I unlock the door and we tumble inside. I grab Tom's hand and drag him upstairs to my room. Before the door can shut I'm tackled to the floor and pinned under Tom. His lips meet mine again and we roll over so I'm on top "I love you." He mumbles against my lips. I smile and pick my head up "I love you too." I smile and go back to kissing him. "Quickie before everyone gets back?" he smirks "Doesn't have to be that short." I smile cheekily and pull him up onto the bed.

"MAX! TOM! YOU HAVE TO GET DRESSED!" Jayne yells from downstairs "OKAY!" we both yell back. We both pull on our boxers and shirts "I'm gonna go get changed." Tom pecks my tips and slips out the door. I go to my closet and grab the tux in the plastic sleeve, then set it on my bed. First I pull on the pants, then the shirt, then tuck in the shirt. Then the tie, then the jacket, and finally I go into the bathroom and...freshen up from my, exercise session with Tom. After getting completely ready I head out the door and down the stairs. "Finally! Even Siva and Nathan were done before you." Tom chuckles. I ruffle his hair, which fails miserably, and we go over to everyone else "Seriously, you're lecturing me about my dress, yours is shorter than mine." Ellen says quite loudly to Maggie "By a centimeter, give it up! Mine has straps at least!" "Well sorry my boobs aren't like two giant balloons!" "You're just jealous that you aren't a double D." Ellen snaps and they both start smiling "Tig ol' bitties, Mt. Fuji brought it's twin, tig ol' bitties, two melons in a shirt, tig ol' bitties." They sing "Kept trippin' in class, cause of her dang breasts in a tiny white shirt boobs havin a fiesta. Later in lab, we were messin' with test tubes couldn't take my eye off the new girl's chests. Boobs!" they finish and continue dancing like spazzes "Five minutes, that's all I leave you for and this happens." Jayne gestures from the door to Ellen and Maggie. They continue dancing in the direction of the door and Jayne stops us and pushes us into a line "Alright, let me have a final look at you all." She says. She goes from each of the boys in their matching black suits and ties to Ellen and I. Ellen's wearing a mid thigh length, black, skin tight, straight, strappless dress with a hole below her ribs and above her hip, with black strappy heels. Jayne pulls the dress up a bit then moves to me. I'm wearing a mid thigh length, black, flowy, strapped dress with ruffles from the waist down, with my black converse. She nods to me and we all climb into the limo waiting outside.

**************

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!! Xxx