Chapter 41

Maggies pov

41. Nine p.m. (That night)

"Wow. You look so...colorful." I say wide eyed "Jerk!" Ellen shouts pulling her dress up again "I meant in in a good way." "Oh..." Ellen walks out of the room in her bright pink, strapless, thigh length dress. From the middle of the right side there's silver stripes making it look like sun rays going diagonally up and down from that spot. I follow in a black thigh length ruffle skirt and a baggy grey tank top with the superman symbol in the middle. It took a lot of persuading but I managed to convince Ellen to let me wear a nerd shirt. Both our hair and nails were done earlier leaving Ellen with silver nails and straighter hair, and me with black nails and curled hair. "Whoa." Nathan says staring at Ellen "Not too shabby yourself." She says putting her arms around his neck. He puts his hands on her hips and they both lean in, so automatically I turn around and see Jay "Hey!" I smile "You look beautiful." He smiles "Thanks." "Hey Maggie!" Tom yells "What?" I ask "You're in charge of us once we get too drunk." "Why am I always the one that has to stop you all from getting hit by a car because you walked into the middle of a road, or getting raped by a hobo cause you almost fell asleep in an alleyway." I say glancing around the room "You're the best." Max says hugging me from behind "Whatever." I push him off "Just be happy that I don't like drinking or you would have woken up naked, and very confused next to that homeless guy." "Are we going or not?" Ellen asks from the door next to Nathan. We all follow behind them to the van and eventually reach a club with music booming from outside. Instead of getting in the back of the line the boys guide us to the front where we're let in immediately "I love having a famous boyfriend." Ellen smiles quickly kissing Nathan. We go through the door and rainbow strobe lights start flashing in front of our eyes. The majority of the dance floor is occupied by couples grinding up against each other. Before I know it Ellen and Nathan are one of those couples. "Ewww..." I moan rubbing the bridge of my nose "Let her enjoy herself, it's her birthday." Jay says taking my waist leading me to the dance floor.

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Nath, let's get drinks." Ellen says taking Nathan by the hand. They walk out of the main room to the bar area in the next room over leaving everyone else to dance and have a great time. They both sit down at the bar and order their very, alcoholic drinks "To your birthday." Nathan toasts as the two of them clink glasses. "Shots?" Ellen asks and a smile spreads across Nathan's face "Actually, I have a better idea." "Okay." He takes her hand and leads her out the back.

Nathan's P.O.V.

"Where are we going?" Ellen asks impatiently "Just wait." I take her hand and guide her to a cab "We're going back to the flat." I finally answer as we climb into the backseat of the cab "Oh..." she says while a smile plays at her lips "Nope." And the smile turns into a pout causing me to laugh "What?" she asks suspiciously "You'll see." I answer. The cab pulls to a stop and after paying we go inside "Why can't we go clubbing?" "Believe me this is worth missing a night clubbing." "It better be." I run upstairs and grab our suitcases then come back down "Why do you have bags?" she asks "Because we're leaving for a while, just the two of us." "Really?" "Yeah, come on we're gonna be late for our flight." We go back outside and jump in a taxi after shoving our bags in the trunk "Now can you tell me where we're going?" "The airport." I answer simply and she pouts at my nonspecificness. The next few minutes are spent with Ellen bugging me to tell her where we're going "Thanks." I say paying the driver and taking my bag in my hand. With my other hand I take Ellen's and we go into the airport. After security and everything we're waiting for our plane "Wanna go get changed, I doubt you want to wear that dress on a plane." I ask standing up "Yeah." We both grab clothes and head to the bathrooms "I'll meet you out in a second." I say heading for the guy's room "Or..." she grabs my hand and pulls me in before I can reach the door. She wraps her arms around my neck and I push her against the wall "This is the guy's bathroom." I point out before smashing my lips against hers "Would you rather be in the girl's room?" she asks glancing behind me. I turn around and see a probably 50 year old man staring at us "Hello." I say nonchalantly "Hey." He says back not taking his eyes off us "Move along." I say turning back to Ellen. He walks out awkwardly and I put my arms on either side of her "We should really change, our flight's gonna be here soon." I say kissing her once more "Okay." She sighs. I watch as she goes to the door and locks it "We can't just lock the door, this is the only bathroom on this floor." I say while peeling off my shirt "Well fuck it, if people have to pee their pants that bad it's their problem." She slides her dress down and picks up the bag sitting on the floor "Oh. My. God." She says staring into the birthday themed paper bag "Happy birthday!" I whisper yell smiling "You got me a charmander onesie?" she asks and I nod "And." I start digging to the bottom of the bag "I figured I'd get one for myself too." I hold up my Pikachu one and she smiles. We both pull them on, throw out the bag, and go back out the door. Luckily there's no line so we run back to the waiting area.

*************

Do you guys like it?

Comment vote and fan

Go tell @venomTW how much you love it