Chapter 48

48. Maggie's P.O.V.

I turn yet another street corner and stare aimlessly down the black tar. I swear I've been down this road before, why does everything in London have to look the same. I check my phone to see that it's dead. The best thing to do would be to ask someone for directions. A bunch of burly guys come around the corner dressed in black leather jackets and chaps, they'll do. I skip over to them and stop a foot in front of them "Hello." I chirp with a smile spread on my face "Hello sweetheart." the one in the middle spills out in a gravely voice "I need directions back to my house, can you help me?" a tall man with a beard steps out in front of the others and reaches out for me. He places both his hands on my shoulders and his face makes a smile exposing his crooked yellow teeth. My eyes start to go wide and he wraps an arm around my shoulder "You know, you're lucky you found us instead of some rotten brutes that could hurt a little girl like you." he says suddenly more sympathetic "Yeah, even at this hour some chaps are already well plastered." another man says from within the group. All the mean, demonic smiles that had previously been on their faces turn into kinder, gentler ones "My names Thrasher, and you are." the man with his arm around me says "Maggie." I shake his outstretched hand "It's a pleasure to meet you love, this here is Gage, Burke, Brogan, and Ryker." Thrasher points to each of his men "Come on, we'll be delighted to escort you back to your flat." Thrasher wraps his arm through mine and we start walking with the rest behind us "So is your birth name really Thrasher?" I ask "No, me mates just call me it cause I've never really been too fond on me real name." "What's your real name?" he pulls me closer and cups his hand against my ear "My mum named me Kelly?" "Kelly, really?" I ask. From behind us the guys start snickering and Thrasher unlinks his arm from mine and continues walking "Don't make fun of me, my mum wanted a girl." he whines slapping Gage on the arm "It's alright, we all have our secrets." I link my arm back around his "Thanks." he smiles. "So, how long have you been in London?" Brogan asks walking up next to me. Gage goes to the other side of Kelly and Burke goes on the other side of Brogan while Ryker goes next to Gage "A couple months." I answer after thinking for a minute "What's a young American gal like you doin in London?" Burke asks "I'm finishing my senior year with my friend." "So you two are flat mates?" Kelly asks "Not exactly, the two of us live with our boyfriend's and their band." "Oh, so you like the musical type." Brogan nudges me "Yeah, I guess." "So how long are you here for?" "Well we moved in with them permanently to finish our senior year. If we don't end up going to college then we'll just stay here I guess." "How do your parents feel about this?" "They're basically clueless." I giggle "Really, I would have never taken you as the trouble making type." Ryker smiles "Well looks can be deceiving." I gesture to the five of them and they all let out a deep chuckle "Point taken." Kelly smiles "Most people see us and immediately think we're big ol' jerks when we're really just big ol' teddy bears." Brogan sniffles "Awww..." I unlink my arm from Kelly's and wrap Brogan in a hug "It's alright. I don't think you're big old jerks." I back away and continue rubbing his arm "l mean it?" "Of course I do." I kiss him on the cheek and an innocent smile creeps onto his face. I link my arm with his and Kelly's and we continue back to my place.

Jay's P.O.V.

I tap my foot impatiently as I fail once more to contact Maggie, voicemail. She must have it turned off "Mate relax, she probably just went out for a morning walk." Siva sighs sitting next to me on the couch. He seems to have cooled down a bit about the whole Tomax thing. After hearing their side of the story we decided we're fine with it cause they really do seem happy together. I continue to tap my feet and twiddle nervously with my phone when there's a knock at the door. I shoot up and whip open the door to find Maggie surrounded by five big burly guys. Two of them have their arms linked with hers and she has a big smile on her face "Maggie!" I scream. I tear her from the other guy's arms and pull her against me. I immediately hear a bunch of "Awww..."s and look to see the five guys with their hands on their chests like they're gonna cry. I squeeze Maggie closer against me and she wiggles out of my grasp. I claw the air just missing her arm as she goes over to the guys "Jay, this is Gage, Ryker, Brogan, Burke, and Thrasher." she smiles "Nice to meet you." I say awkwardly "Pleasure's all ours. You're lucky to have a special girl like her." Thrasher smiles wrapping his arm around her shoulder "Awww...Kelly!" she says wrapping him in a hug "It's alright love. We'll get going but I hope we get to see you again soon." he kisses her forehead and she gives a quick hug to everyone then turns back to me after closing the door behind them. She smiles cheekily and I dive forward and spin her around in my arms. I gently let her slide down until she's about eye level with me "What Thrasher said was true, I am lucky to have you. My family and friends can barely live with my craziness, but you manage to literally live with it and still love me." "Well of course, I'm just as crazy as you so I can't really say much." "So why were all those guys with you?" I ask in a more concerned voice "Well when I woke up nobody else was awake so I decided to go for a walk. But what I didn't count on was every single street looking exactly the same. So I saw Thrasher and the guys as asked them for directions." "Wait, out of anyone in London you chose the big biker guys?" "Well I wasn't really thinking when I skipped over to them and asked them for directions. But anyways they offered to take me home so I said sure." She finishes "You are insane." I smile. I lean in and our lips come together "So do anything interesting while I was gone?" she asks plonking down on the couch "Just worry about where you were." I pull her into my lap "You shouldn't have worried I was only gone..." she checks her watch then cringes "Five hours." "You've been gone five hours?" I ask shocked "I was worried enough when I thought you'd been gone two." "Don't worry, I can handle myself." she says unconvincingly "Well it doesn't matter anymore cause you're back safe and sound." I kiss her cheek "Where is everyone?" she ask "Around." I shrug nuzzling her neck "Okay." she sighs "Come on." I pull her up from our spot on the couch and up the stairs into our room. The door closes and I pull her down on top of me on the bed. I lift up my head and my lips capture hers. She follows my head down to the bed without separating our lips. My hands grab her hips and pull her down against me...

********

Please comment and tell @venomtw what you think

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!!!