Chapter 52

52. We go back to our space against the wall and continue where we left off. I rip off Nathan's jacket and he pulls off my dress. As I work on Nathan's zipper he pull down my thong and it falls to the floor next to my bra. We continue kissing as I push his boxers off his hips and they also fall on the floor. He pulls me up again so I'm sitting on his waist. He smiles at me as he slides into me. A moan of pleasure escapes my mouth as he continues violating my vajaja. "Nathan." I moan nuzzling his neck. He groans and continues. As he goes in and out I molest his face with my mouth. He starts going faster and I begin to anticipate the upcoming pleasure. My grip tightens around his neck as he starts squeezing my ass as he comes closer and closer to the edge. My breath speeds up with his and we hug each other closer. As he reaches the end we both become limp and fall to the floor. "I love you." he kisses me lightly "I love you too." I kiss him back "Come on, the people outside the door probably have to piss like fuckin' sea biscuit." we both crack up laughing. I stand up and Nathan follows as we pull on our clothes "Well this is gonna be awkward." I stare down at the slit at the front of my dress. Nathan starts laughing and I grab his jacket from the floor and tie it backwards around my waist so the arms are behind me "Ya know people are probably gonna stare at you." "Well that's their problem." I unlock the door, take Nathan's hand and we go out the door and back to the bar "Maggie!" Jay shouts and she ignores him and keeps dancing "You still haven't gotten her down? Let me do it." I take Nathan behind the corner of the bar bench "Maggie!" I shout. She looks over and I bend down in front of Nathan so she can only see Nathan "Ellen!" she shouts and hops down. She rips Nathan and I apart and while she's ranting I tackle her to the floor.

I end up on top of course and look down at her "Maggie. We' leaving." I say sternly "No! I wanna stay here and have more special water." she giggles. I roll off of her and Nathan helps me up. Maggie quickly gets up behind us and runs over to Jay "Can I have more special water?" she asks and I sigh deeply "Don't let her have any more alcohol." I call to Jay and he nods knowingly "I think you've had enough for tonight, come on let's go back home." He tries to guide her towards the door but she tries and fails to slip past him. I turn to Nathan and roll my eyes. He slaps my ass and my eyes go wide "What da fuck?" I ask "I may or may not have stolen your copy of fifty shades of grey." He whispers in my ear and I burst out laughing "You did?" "Yeah...it's weird, and confuses me." He pouts "Awww Natty." I ruffle his hair "Not the fringe!" he screeches and I burst out laughing "Are we going?" Jay asks I turn to his and see him awkwardly carrying Maggie as she struggles to get out of his grasp "Wait where's Siva?" I ask as we approach the door "I don't know. Last time I saw him he was at the bar. And I think Tom and Max left to go hookup before anyone gets back." Nathan says and Jay and I nod "Well he'll just meet us back at the house then." I say and we go out the door. I walk over to the valet guy and stand in front of his podium "Can you have our car pulled around?" I ask as I hand him the ticket "The woman with you earlier told me you weren't supposed to leave for another hour "Maybe we could come to some sort of, agreement." I cross my arms across my chest and lean against the podium so my titties and pushed up so they look bigger "Well...I...maybe we could...I'll have them bring the car around." He says while staring at my chest. He fumbles for the radio and finally manages to get a hold of the person on the other side where he gives them the number for our car "Thanks." I wink and walk back over to everyone "The car's coming around." I say. Nathan wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against him so my back is against his chest. The limo pulls around in front of the building and we all jump in. I slide in next to Nathan and he pulls me against him. I hear a giggle and look over to see Maggie in Jay's lap as he struggles to keep her from jumping out of the car. I turn back to Nathan and see that he's looking me up and down. He sucks in his breath "That is quite a dress." He bites his lip. I smile and climb onto his lap, straddle his waist, and start making out with him. The cab pulls to a halting stop sending me onto the floor. Nathan laughs his head off as he picks me up in his arms and carries me to the door. I open the door for him and he carries me inside and up to our room...

Jay's P.O.V.

"Maggie." I struggle to get her out of the car "Can't we just stay in here....I'm tired." She moans "Then I'll carry you in." I say and she pouts "I don't need you to, I can walk by myself." "Okay babe, come on then." I climb out and hold my hand out for her to take. She takes it and climbs out after me. Once she stands up she puts her hand on her hip "See, I told you I didn't need any help." She let's go of my hand. "Okay, come on then." She takes a step forward and trips on the sidewalk. I manage to grab her before she falls face first on the cement "Come on." I scoop her up in my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my cheek "I love you Jay." She smiles like a five year old "I love you too." I peck her cheek. I go inside and shut the door with my foot "Can we go to bed?" she yawns from my arms "Sure." I climb up the stairs after locking the front door. Once in our room I set Maggie down on the bed "I'm gonna get changed." She says rolling off onto the floor. I nod and strip down to my boxers. Maggie comes out a minute later in pajamas and runs over to me. She jumps onto the bed and curls up with the pillow "Wouldn't you rather sleep with me than the pillow?" I ask as I flip out the light switch. I crawl in next to her and spoon up behind her "No, I like the pillow." She says and hugs it closer to her body "Please?" "Fine." She throws the pillow on the floor and cuddles up against my chest "Night." I say "Night." She yawns.

Maggie's P.O.V.

My eyes open and meet the sunlight streaming into the room "Uhhh..." I moan and clutch my head "Why?" I roll back and forth "Are you okay?" Jay asks from next to me "I feel like someone's smashing my head with a hammer..." "Hide under the blanket." He yawns. I slide down further and duck my head under the blanket. I look forward and see Jay is completely naked "Ahhh!" I screech and a wave of pain shoots through my head. I open my eyes again and see him once more "Ahhh!" I scream again then clutch my head. I pop my head up from under the cover and give him a puppy dog face "It's such a vicious cycle." I moan "Sorry, I probably should give you these." He hands me my sunglasses and I put them on "Why does my head hurt?" I moan "Hangover." He says simply and my eyes go wide "Why would I have a hangover?" "The after party last night. You kind of went crazy and drank like ten glasses of champagne. And on top of the ten glasses...you're a massive lightweight." He chuckles "The last thing I remember was when we were at the dinner party." "Yeah, that when you started to get a little tipsy." He yawns "I'm gonna go get Advil, go back to sleep." I peck him on the lips and slide out from under the covers.

*********

You guys liking it??

Go tell @venomTW just how much you love it!!!!

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!!!! Xxx