Chapter 51

51. Maggie's P.O.V.

I pull the straps up on my dress and look to see Jay staring down at me. I push the top of the dress against my chest and raise an eyebrow "Thanks for making me feel better but..." I start and slap him on the cheek. He hangs his head and I take his hand "Sorry." He mumbles and I peck his lips "It's okay." I say and he smiles. I look over to Ellen in her already short dress and Nathan's actually pushed it up further with his hand. They're making out and Jayne's spacing out on her phone texting someone. "Come on, we're already almost late as it is." Jayne says as she climbs out. We get out after her and cameras immediately start flashing. I cover my eyes and nearly fall down as I take a step forward. A hand grabs mine and steadies me and I look up to see Jay smiling down at me "Come on." He smiles pulling after everyone. We get through the crowd and stop at the door where Jayne checks us in. The burly bouncer opens the door for us and we walk inside. The first thing that catches my eye is a huge glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling. As we continue towards the tables Ellen's heels click on the marble floor causing her to step louder so she annoys all the people we walk by. She turns to me and raises an eyebrow "Why aren't your heels making any noise?" she asks and I slink behind Jay to hide my shoes. She looks down and sees that we're both wearing converse "Seriously? Even to a dinner party?" she asks and I nod happily. She just rolls her eyes and continues walking towards the table. Max and Tom sit across from each other at the long rectangular table. One Tom's side it's Tom, Nathan, and Jay. On Max's side it's Max, Ellen, and me. At Max's and Tom's end of the table Siva sits down and at Jay's and my end Jayne sits down. Before anyone can say anything Jayne's phone goes off and she looks at it then sighs "Sorry boy's but something's come up with the managing system and I've got to go sort everything out." She says sympathetically "Don't forget that there's an after party you're expected to go to...but don't drink too much." She says while walking away. I glance over at Jay and he gestures to my glass "Isn't it champagne?" I ask "No it's...special water." "That's champagne." "No it's not, it's special. It makes you feel happy so...drink up." He gestures taking a sip. "Okay." I shrug. I take the glass and take a sip, then cringe at the taste "It takes a while but, it makes you feel happy." He takes another sip. I take another sip and put my glass down and see Nathan. His mouth is open and he's trying to keep his eyes open. A small smile spreads across his face and my eyes go wide as I realize what's going on. I reach under the table and slap Ellen leg away from Nathan's crotch. He pouts and Ellen's eyes turn into slits as she stares at me "Hi." I wave to her and she mirrors me "Hi." Then turns back to Nathan and begins on her drink. I look at Jay and see his smirking and raising an eyebrow. I give him a smile and put my feet on his legs. He starts to smile and when he figures out that I'm not gonna do anything he pouts "No, and because you asked you get to be my leg rest." He closes his legs so each of my feet are on each of his knees. I feel his hand on my ankle and he starts tapping the beat of Chasing The Sun on me leg.

Ellen's P.O.V.

I grab Nathan's hand and take him over to the bar. If I'm gonna have a good tonight, I need to be at least a little tipsy. Nathan turns to order something and I stare at his butt, man his ass looks good in the pants...but he looks even better without any. "Babe." Nathan snaps me back from my thoughts "Yeah?" I ask he hands me a hands me a shot glass. We both down them...and three more. I look up further down the bar and see Maggie dancing drunkenly like a spaz. I figure what the heck and jump up next to her. As we both dance I realize that I probably didn't help the situation considering Jay's trying to get her to come down. I look at Nathan and see him smirking. He helps me down then pulls me against him "Let's go to the bathroom." He smiles and I nod.

We run to the only bathroom and lock it behind us. I immediately press him against the wall and start making out with him. He picks me up by my ass and tries to get me to straddle his waist but my dress won't slide any further up my legs "Nathan." I mumble against his lips "What? Don't you want to go golfing?" he asks "Yeah, but my dress is too tight." I pout and he chuckles "Well we'll have to do something about that." "Yup, Swiss army knife time!" I reach into my bra and start to feel around. Nathan's eyes go wide and I pull out the knife "Why was that in your bra?" he asks "Well, aren't you happy that it was in there and not in my bag. You got a show..." I taunt and he smiles and nods. I hop down from his waist and make a cut up the front of the dress. A smile starts to spread across his face and grows as I continue cutting until I get to my...vajaja area. He slides my dress up more and I straddle his waist again. I wrap my arms around his neck and start running my fingers through the back of his hair. Someone knocks outside on the door and I look at Nathan "Should we?" he asks "Hell yeah!" I shout and dive back into him. There's another knock and I pull away and stare at the door "Seriously?" "It's alright love, more time for it later." He smiles and lets me down. I kiss him once more and reach for the lock, but before I can unlock it Nathan grabs my hand and pulls me back "Fuck em'." He says and pulls me against him.

*********

BY THE WAYY!!!!!

ALL THE INNAPROPRIATE PARTS IN THIS FANFIC I BASICALLY HAD TO FORCE MAGGIE TO WRITE!!! SHES THE MOST INNOCENT GIRL EVER AND IM TRYING TO GET HER TO EMBRACE HER INNAPROPRIATE SIDE WHICH SHE CAN'T DO SO SHE EMBRACES MINE!!!!

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!!! Xxx