Chapter 64

64. I run through the doorway to the car and down the car then come to a screeching halt when I come face to face with a man dressed in a blue train uniform "Sorry, bathroom." I say and walk past him down the next car. As soon as the door closes I start booking it again. The door closes again and I whip around to see Jay at the doorway. I continue down the car and tug at the door handle. After yanking it a couple times it opens and I go through to the next car. I get about halfway before arms grab my waist and pull me to a stop. I'm spun around and find Jay's face in front of mine "Got you." He whispers and kisses my cheek "Uhhh, exercise." I moan collapsing onto one of the seats. Jay chuckles and sits on the floor cross legged next to me "What should we do now?" I ask "I don't know, what do you think?" "You have to pick I'm too lazy to come up with something else." "Okay, let's go up to the top level." "Top level?" "Yeah, it's called the bubble level. It kind of makes you feel like you're high and it's absolutely amazing." "Let's go." He grabs my hand and we run up the nearby stairs. I look around and find myself in a dome sort of shape. We're standing on the top of the train and above and around us is a windowed in section. It goes across the whole train so you can see each end of the train. All the windows are curved so it makes a half circle on the floor an makes everything look really messed up "Isn't it cool?" Jay asks "You're right, it does make you feel high." I giggle. I look around and don't see anyone so I lay down on the floor "Come on." I pull him down next to me "What are we doing?" he chuckles "I don't know, I think we're in a bubble." "Really? Can we pop it?" "Go try." "Okay!" he stands up and goes to the side. I watch as he pokes one panel, and nothing happens. He pokes it again, nothing. He slams his fist against and nothing happens again. He sits back down and pouts "It wouldn't pop." He says looking like he's about to cry "Awww...It's okay." I wrap my arms around him and he lies down next to me "Wait, what was I sad about?" he asks after a minute "I don't know." "Why don't we go back down, I think there was something we need to be down there for." We stand up and make our way down to the main floor. The train jolts stop and we nearly face plant on the floor "Guess we're here." He shrugs. The doors open and we walk out with the rest of the passengers.

"Okay, so where are we?" Jay asks as we go onto the platform "Let's find a sign." We start looking around and Jay stops and points up "We're in Brighton?" he says "I guess...so, where is Brighton?" "Well, it's, it's uhhh, in England."

(A week later, in Ellen's loft)

"Uh, why do we have to watch Titanic again?" Nathan moans as we climb up the stairs "Do you want sex or not?" Ellen asks and he sighs "Alright." We get to the top and settle in. Ellen and Nathan go on the main couch, Tom and Max, go to the loveseat, and Jay and I lay on the floor. Since Siva and Nareesha are gone to spend time together it's only the six of us. I flip off the light and lay next to Jay as Ellen starts the movie "Just ignore all the comments Maggie and I make cause we may say some pretty weird stuff." Ellen says and the guys chuckle "Oh we know."