Chapter 35

maggies pov

35. "Jay no!" I screech trying to wiggle out from his grasp. He ignores my screaming pleads and continues to the water's edge. As soon as he's ankle deep I feel goose bumps forming on his arms. I curl my legs up to my chest to keep them from getting wet "Jay!" I shout once more. His hands move from around my stomach to my waist and I get thrown into the air. A scream leaves my mouth until I crash onto the water's surface. My whole body gets submerged in water and my body feels almost numb. I shoot up and find my teeth chattering as I rub my arms to keep from freezing to death. Jay appears by my side and wraps his arms around me and I quickly slap them away "What?" he asks clueless. I glare up at him and he starts laughing. I give him my angriest look and his eyes go wide before he dives to start swimming further out. Before he can get too far away I grab the waistband of his swim trunks and rip them off. He stops swimming and I swim as fast as I can back to the beach. I come out puffing for air and see Jay looking gob smacked standing waist deep. "What was that for?" he yells "Revenge!" I shout waving his shorts in the air "For what?" "Clowns!" I walk back up the beach leaving him in the water and wrap a towel around me "Why do you have Jay's pants?" Tom chuckles as I sit down on one of the long logs in the sand "I warned him I would get revenge for scaring me." I smirk and the other boys start laughing. Ellen and Nathan come down hand in hand and sit down with us "Why are you holding those shorts, and where's Jay?" Ellen questions. I simply point to the ocean where you see Jay sticking up and she starts laughing.

Jay's P.O.V.

I wrap my arms around my body trying to keep myself from freezing to death. Maggie managed to get my boxers as well as my swim trunks and I'm absolutely freezing my arse off. A shadowy figure comes into view along the shore and I squint to see who it is "Have you finally learned why you can't mess with me and clowns?" Maggie shouts from the beach "Yes! Can I please have my pants back?" without answering my question she walks forward and starts wading into the water. She finally gets close enough and she tosses me my clothes. I eagerly pull them on and walk closer to her. I take her in my arms and lean down and start making out with her. No matter how much we picked on each other, I couldn't help but to love her. She may be five years younger than me, and some people might call me crazy...but I really did love her. With the few relationships I've been in before, I've never felt like this about any of the others. The way that she's just as geeky as me, or the way she's so innocent, or even the way her bedhead looks in the morning, they're all things that have grown to be a part of me that now I don't think I can live without again. We finally back away breathless and I stare down at her "Let's go get smores!" she says with bright eyes. I follow her out and up the beach to the guys where we sit on the of the long logs. As the guys laugh hysterically at me I pull Maggie down into my lap. I sit cross legged forward and she sits cross legged sideways in my lap. I pick up a marshmallow and feed it to her. She starts chewing on it and feeds me one. We continue for a few minutes until she clutches her stomach "So...much...fluff..." she moans leaning her head against my shoulder "Want to go for a walk?" "Sure." She stands up. I get up after her and lead her down the beach. We walk hand in hand for about twenty minutes before plopping down on the sand. Maggie site with her legs curled to her chest and I sit next to her with my arm around her shoulder pulling her against me "You know I love you right?" I ask kissing her forehead "Jay..." she starts and I instantly start to think the worst "What?" "How is this gonna work?" she sniffles '"What do you mean love?" I ask. Out of anything a girl could say to you, this is probably one of the worst "We live on two different continents, and I'm a whole five years younger than you." "That doesn't matter." "Yes it does." She protests "Babe." I take her hands. She opens her mouth to say something but before she can I slam my lips against her lips. She seems to have forgotten what we were just talking about cause she kisses me right back. What can I say to her to make her realize that we're meant to be together? We pull back breathless and I look her in the eyes "Maggie." I start "Yeah." She smiles. With all the truth and love I have in my body I say "I'm in love with you." She must know that I completely meant it because she pulls me down to her and locks our lips. This can go one of two ways, she can say that she loves me too but she can't do this anymore, or she can say that she loves me too and wants to stay with me. There can be tons of other possibilities but I'd rather just stick with these. We pull back eventually and she puts our foreheads and noses together "I'm in love with you too." She whispers kissing my nose. I let out a deep sigh and pull her into a huge hug "Why can't we just pause life and stay in this moment forever?" I ask and she smiles "That's what I was wondering." "Do you wanna go back to the bus?" "Yeah." She smiles. I stand up and she gets up after me and brushes the sand off of her body. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her against me where she rests her head on my chest. We do the small walk back to everyone else and head straight back to the bus "Get it in!" Tom shouts as we walk past "Shut up!" she yell over her shoulder and continues walking. We reach the bus steps and I push open the door. As soon as it closes behind us I pull her onto the couch on top of me. My hands go to her waist and pull her down closer against me. She wraps her arms around my neck and starts playing with my hair. A creak lets out and she rolls off of me onto the floor landing with a thump on her back. I quickly look down and find her sprawled out on the carpeted floor "What?" I question and Tom walks in the room. He stares down at her then back to me "God bird, you animal." He pats me on the back. Maggie blushes and rolls onto her stomach to hide her face under her still wet hair. I push him down towards down the kitchen and turn back to Maggie who's now standing up stretching on her tiptoes. I wrap my arms around her waist and carry her back to the bed section "I'm gonna get changed." She sighs as I let her down. She walks down into the bathroom and I quickly strip down to my boxers go to the bathroom to brush my teeth "Maggie." I say as I knock on the door. I hear a muffled "Come in." and open the door. Maggie is sitting on the countertop in pajama shorts and one of my shirts brushing her teeth while swinging her legs. I grab my toothbrush and join her as we brush our teeth in silence. We both finishes and walk back to the bed area. Maggie climbs in first and I crawl in after her and wrap my arm around her waist. She turns around in my arms and stares into my eyes "We can do this." She smiles "Do what?" I ask "Us." she leans forward and places a light but passionate kiss on my lips before yawning and curling up against me in my arms.

********

you guys liking this one? Go tell @venomTW I'm sure she'd love to hear how much you lover her AMAZING book. So, comment, vote and fan, I'm working on five other fanfics and the one with the most comments, votes and read will get updated first, so GO GO GO COMMENT AND VOTE!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!