Chapter 67

67. "Hey babe." Max grabs Tom by the waist. He tries to pull Tom towards him but he moves away "No." Tom moans pushing Max away "Tomtom, are you okay?" Max asks "No." "What's wrong?" "Oh, maybe the fact that you just fucked a girl while you're my boyfriend." "Well, she was a fan and I didn't know how to say no." "You could have just said no!" "Well I didn't think of that then!" "Well too late now! Did...did yo...did you have sex with her?" "Yes." Max murmurs and Tom buries his face in the pillow "Babe." Max reaches to touch Tom's back, but he recoils from him "Tom, I promise it meant nothing to me! I'm with you and she meant nothing!" "Yes she did!" "No it didn't!" "Tom, you're the one I love. I promise you it'll never happen again!" "But why did you do it?" "Well, if we aren't gonna come out then we have to keep people from getting suspicious. If the two of us aren't getting any people and gonna suspect something's up." "Then why don't we just come out?" "Tom, I want to. I want everyone to know you're mine." "Then why not?" "Cause think of all the hate we'll get. Think of all the fans we'll lose. Everyone will hate on us for being together." "We'll get through it, I promise. Just please, can we come out." "Tom I should probably tell you something first." "What?" "Well, I'm bi. Sometimes a guy isn't enough for me." "But, I don't want anyone else to have you. You said we would be together. Why can't I just be enough for you?" "Tom..." he starts and looks at Tom's red soaking wet face. "Tom, I'm sorry, I promise you'll always be enough for me." "But Max...what if it happens again?" "What if what happens again?" he strokes his cheek "What if another fan asks you to do her and you don't know what to say so this happens again, and again, and again." He starts to cry "Tom. Listen to me. I love you, so much. I promise you, I will never touch any other girl or guy again. I'm all yours." He runs his fingers through Tom's hair "Really?" "Really." Tom smiles and Max lightly kisses him.

"Wanna go makeup?" Max smirks "Wha...NO!" Tom shouts. He jumps up from his spot on the couch and opens Ellen's door "Ahh, oh. What? Maggie Ellen's sick." "What?" I jump up from the couch and see Ellen and Nathan sitting on the bed, fully clothed, and just talking "Hello?" I ask "Oh hey." "Are you guys okay?" "Yeah, just talking." "Are you sick?" "No." "Then why aren't you like having sex or something?" "Just not in the mood." She shrugs "Well, but how, you're always, I don't get it." "Okay, let's just figure this out." Jay says wrapping his arms around my shoulders "Ooh! Let's go to the thinking tree." "The what?" "The thinking tree, come on. I will figure out what's wrong with you if it's the last thing I do." "Okay, you have fun with that." Ellen says. We go downstairs and start walking towards the woods "You know where to go right?" Jay asks "Oh course. Ellen and I've gone to the thinking tree tons of times." "Okay." I grab his hand and pull him into the woods "So how do we get there?" "Basically we follow the path then when it ends we look around and you can usually find your way there from that point." "So you've done this alone before, right?" "Well define alone." "Oh god." "Relax, we'll be fine, just don't let me get distracted or we may die." "Are you sure we should do this?" "Seriously, why are you being all responsible?" "Well it was pretty interesting last time we went on an adventure." "Yeah but this isn't an adventure. Just relax, we'll be there in no time."

Later that night: Ellen's P.O.V.

"Hey Ellen." Davis says walking up the stairs followed by Nick and Alex "Hey bro." I answer. He reaches for the doorknob and I just manage to contain my laughs. He opens the door, stares in for a minute, then closes it "Ellen, why are there two guys fucking in my bed?" he asks "Well they just made up so I didn't want them using my room." "Oh, ummm...well we're going into the woods." He goes down the stairs "Let me know if you see Maggie and Jay." I call as they go out the door "K." he shouts back. I lay back down next to Nathan and he pulls me next to him "So where do you think they are?" he asks "They probably got lost since Maggie was leading them and she has the worst sense of direction of anyone that's ever existed." "Good point." "We should probably go look for them." "Well we could...or we could go have sexytime." "How about afterwards?" "Wait, are you sick?" she puts the back of her hand to my forehead "No, but I think we can wait like an hour." "Uhhh...fine." I stand up and he follows me downstairs and outside "Do we really have to go look, there's nature everywhere..." I moan "Come on." He grabs my hand and we start to go in "Wait, let's go to Davis' pot shack to see if they've seen them." I say "Okay." He says with a confused expression. We go to the tarped area and sit down "So have you seen them?" I ask "Wha...oh no." Alex laughs "Oh god, you guys are already high." "Hey, wanna brownie?" he holds out a plate stacked with brownies "Hell yeah I wanna brownie!" Nathan and I both grab one and take a bite "These are really good, what are they?" I ask "Uhhh, brownies." Alex chuckles "But they're so good." We both grab another "These are so good." Nathan says with a mouthful "Well yeah of course they are." Nick says "Why?" Nathan grabs another. I follow his action and start another "Cause they're pot brownies." Davis laughs "Wha...that's so cool!" Nathan laughs "They make me feel so amazing!" I laugh "I know right?" Alex laughs. I start giggling and lay in Nathan's lap "Don't you like these?" "I love them, they make my tummy feel happy." Nathan smiles "Do...do you know what we should do?" "What?" "What?" "You were saying what we should do?" "Oh okay, what should we do?" "You were saying it." "I was?" "Yeah." "Oh, okay." I pull his face down to mine and we start making out "Ellen!" someone shrieks "'I look over and see Maggie and Jay walking over "Oh hey!" I laugh "Oh god, are you high?" she asks "No..." "Nathan?" "Yeah." He chuckles "Are you guys high?" he looks to me and I shake my head "Yeah." He laughs "Nathan..." I sigh "What?" he asks as tears form in his eyes "Oh, no I'm sorry, never mind." I tug him back down to me. I get yanked off of Nathan and realize that Maggie's dragging me up the small hill to the house. I look over and see Nathan, in Jay's arms as he's trying to make out with him "Listen, you're my mate and all but I don't like you that much." Jay pushes his face away "Wha...Ellen, you don't love me?" he whimpers "No, natty I'm over here." I laugh "Oh, okay." He laughs.