Chapter 40

Maggies pov

40. (April 12th Ellen's Birthday, somehow in London)

"Get up you lazy bum." I moan taking hold of Jay's ankle "No..." he moans "Fine, you asked for it." I grab the blanket and yank it off the bed exposing him in boxers "Gah!" he shouts jumping up. He picks me up so my arms are at my side and he wraps his arms around them and lifts me up so we're almost eye level "Whatcha doing?" I ask "You're warm." he tries "Put clothes on then." I wiggle and he let's me down. He pulls on Super Mario pajama pants and a Zelda shirt and turns back to me in my Spongebob pajama pants and my My Little Pony shirt from my "childhood" a.k.a. last year. I reach for the door and before my hand can touch the handle Jay grabs my other hand and pulls me back to him. My chest hits his stomach and he locks our lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and his lifts my legs up so I sit on his waist with my legs wrapped around him. He holds me up by my butt and I back away realizing what time it is "Morning." he smiles "Come on, I said I would make Ellen breakfast in bed." I hop down and he follows me out the door. We walk down the many flights of stairs to the kitchen and find Siva with a green facial mask in a fluffy blue bathrobe walking through the kitchen with brownie in his hand. He quickly shoves it in his mouth and holds a newspaper in front of his face "Hehe...you guys sure are up early." he starts to head for the door "Seev, why do you have green all over your face. If you're feeling ill you should probably go to the hospital cause you look horrible." Jay says a bit concerned "I'm fine." he continues walking "Seev, are you wearing a facial mask?" I ask tryig to hold back a laugh "Do you think I look this beautiful on my own?" he pouts storming out of the room leaving the newspaper behind. I look up to Jay and he starts laughing "We're sure he's not gay right?" I ask and Jay nods "Unfortunately most of us have had the pleasure of finding that one out by accident." he walks to the cabinet "So what are we eating?" he asks "You mean making?" "Right, that's what I meant." "Go eat I'll start." I gesture to the fridge. He goes and starts looking around while I grab pancake mix from the cupboard. I pour it into a bowl and add water and who knows what else until it's all gooey. "Do you want to turn the stove on cause I may burn down the house." I say and Jay hops up and turns it on while I put a pan on the burner. "What else are we making?" he asks pouring the batter on the pan "Bacon...lots of bacon." I grab it from the fridge and lay a huge amount on the pan "Yeah." I slide the pan in the oven and go back over to Jay "Almost done?" "Yup. How long does the bacon have to be in for?" "Ten minutes." I answer checkling my watch which reads eight thirty. In hindsight it probably wasn't smart to make her and Nathan breakfast this early since they won't be up for a couple more hours "Good point." Jay says from behind me "Wait did I say that out loud?" I ask trying to recover from the heart attack Jay just gave me "Yeah." he chuckles "I gotta pay attention more." I sigh "But you do have a point, in fact...nobody's gonna be awake for a few hours." I hop up on the counter and Jay puts his hands on either side of my legs "So what does that mean?" I ask "What do you think?" he asks raising an eyebrow "I think it means you should flip that pancake over cause it's on fire." "Yea...wait what?" he turns around to see the grey cloud of smoke surrounding the whole stove "Shit." he mumbles and runs to grab the fire extinguisher. By this point there's a flame about a foot high above the pan. Jay comes back over and the white stuff comes out and the fire does down "Nice." I laugh and he pouts "Put the bacon and pancake plates on the tray and I'll get orange juice and syrup." I say opening the fridge. I pour two glasses of orange juice and pour syrup into a serving glass. Everything goes on the tray and Jay picks it up "Are we supposed to get the rest of the boys up?" I whisper as we walk up "No, they're all asleep." he shrugs. We stop outside their door and I listen to make sure they're not doing anything. I give Jay the okay and he follows me through the door. Ellen's totally spread eagle across the bed and Nathan's curled up in the top corner. I turn to Jay and mouth "one, two, three." "Happy Birthday!" we both shout. Ellen and Nathan both lift up their heads and look at us "Nooo.. Ellen moans "We made bacon." I taunt. They both jump up from their positions and dive toward the tray at the end of the bed "Animals!" I shout backing away. They both start stuffing their faces with bacon and pancakes while I just laugh at what pigs they are "We'll just be leaving you two to your food then." Jay pulls me towards the door "Do you actually trust them alone on Ellen's birthday?" I ask as the door closes "Don't worry, they'll probably wait till the party tonight." he smirks...

********

So, do you like?

Comment vote and fan

Go tell @venomTW how much you love it!!!!