65

' What the Fuck! Are they fucking crazy?! Why would they even believe those crazy bitches.'

Shadrach paced up and down in my kitchen. I had called them over to let them know that the police would be investigating them after Brittany and Summer's confession. My parents and her parents I had informed immediately after leaving the police station.

' Well baby, police deal with such things everyday. Husband's do this all the time and they just need to prove if the accusations are true.'

' Neveah, I know you haven't been with us that long but Axel would never try to cause harm to Ayanda. Not for any woman or money in the world. '

Sadé

' Y'all thought he would never cheat but look at where we are today.'

This girl was on some bullshit. I turned to Shadrach, just by the look on my face he understood and took his wife outside. I know I fucked up and messed with Brittany but I would never kill anyone worse of all the love of my life.

' I'm sorry about Neveah man. I'll have a talk with her. I'm leaving though, see you tomorrow.'

Everyone gave me words of encouragement before leaving after Shadrach. I connected one of our digital cameras to the television and watched a video of Amber, our oldest daughter's first birthday.

' Sir your wife called and her water just broke. The driver is out front ready to take you to the home.'

My assistant informed me while I was in a meeting and she handed me my belongings. I ran out without any explanation, that was all on her and my driver raced home.

' Uh_ didn't your water break?'

I was surprised to find seated with her hospital bags infront of the television. She didn't looking she was in pain. That's not what movies showed.

' Yes.'

' Okay then let's go to the hospital. Are you not in pain?'

' Not yet.'

That was two hours ago and she was now writhing in pain on the hospital bed while cussing at him. I did not even know that she had such an extensive vulgar vocabulary.

' Fuck Axe get this baby out of me!'

' Soon baby soon.'

' Fuck soon, now!now!!'

She cried out in pain and all I could do was rub her back and coach her breathing.

' You promised to love and protect me! Never hurt me. I should have known you were just like every man out there; a liar. You don't love me!'

' I do love you baby.'

' If you loved me you wouldn't let me go through this pain. Go talk to someone, bribe one the nurses or doctor's to get her out of me now.'

' Baby the doctor said you're six-'

' I don't give a Fuck! I want her out! Now!!! Please.'

Ayanda cried as she stood bent over with her hands holding mine. The doctor had advised her to walk around and help labour progress.

' Daddy come cut the cord.'

Exhausted she smiled at me as I cut the cord with shaky hands four hours later. The nurse put our daughter on her bare chest and I joined them admiring the two most important women in my life.

' I love you.'