57

After her argument with her cousin Ayanda left for her bedroom where she locked herself inside to cry. Axel came up two hours later to check on her and inform her that Summer was gone. He had taken her to the nearest bus station and got her a ticket back home before he picked up their kids. So they could cheer their mother up.

' Hey you guys. Mommy missed you. How was your day at school?'

' Ajax has a girlfriend.'

' No I don't! He's lying mom.'

' You know there's nothing wrong with having a girlfriend Jax, as long as you treat her with love and respect.'

Ayanda adviced but Ajax was too preoccupied with denying having a girlfriend to his brother he did not listen. She left them alone and walked into the kitchen where father and daughter were having their own discussion about relationships. Amanda looked very interested in her father's reason she was never having a boyfriend.

' You'd swear she hears you the way she's looking at you.'

' Daddy's talking, she hears me and she will never ever leave daddy for another man, right princess.'

Amanda smiled at her dad.

' I was thinking I could make something simple for dinner maybe spaghetti and meatballs?'

' You can make it if the boys did not have dinner at your parents. I'm full and will have a fruit salad I brought later.'

' They ate. I guess we'll both have that fruit salad. After I shower. Mom said she gave them their baths so there's no need to bathe them.'

' I should thank her. Lord knows I wasn't up to arguing with your son's to bath.'

Axel kissed her cheek as they went into different directions. She headed into the living room where the boys where watching the pikachu movie and soon fell asleep. Axel returned from their bedroom and carried each boy upstairs before taking Amber into the nursery. At her request he brought with him the fruit salad.

' How are you feeling?'

' Hurt and dissapointed. Do you know how much my parents and I supported and defended Summer only for her to do this to me. It just sucks.'

' I'm sorry baby. Where did you get that CD though.'

' From Micheal.'

' How did you know he had It?'

' Well while talking to the ladies yesterday. I recalled he was your best man at the wedding and he had mentioned that he would be recording our whole wedding weekend. I called him up and explained why I needed it. '

' I am really sorry that I did not tell you before.'

Axel said pecking her lips but she deepened it and they made out for a second before she pushed him away with a disgusted look on her face.

' What? What happened?'

' Did you have cocoa?'

She said with difficulty as her tongue began to swell and her throat closed and she tried to gasp for air. Being that her allergy was rare Axel had to rush her to the nearest hospital.