1⃣7⃣

'How's everything going?'

Neveah, Sade and Emily inquired from her as they sat on the yacht separated from their husbands. She sighed shaking her head.

' We're talking less and he's currently sleeping in the guest bedroom. He tries to talk to me but I am still so mad. I cannot help replaying everything that happened in the past months and I resent him so much.'

Unaware to them Axel was watching the women and noticed them pull his wife into a hug. He could not hear what they were talking about but he knew from their actions it was about him.

' I can just hear what Neveah is saying about you man.'

His friend and owner of the yacht Shadrach who was also married to Neveah said patting his back as Andrew, Emily's husband and Omari, Sade's husband laughed.

' Why is it that you're the one who cheated but we're all being blamed for it.'

Omari asked with backing from the other men leaving Axel confused.

' What do you mean?'

On the front yacht the women comforted their heartbroken friend as they soaked in the sun in their swimsuits.

' I mean that I've been thinking of filing for divorce.'

The other women looked at each other upon her revelation.

' Have you talked to him about this or even your lawyers?'

Neveah asked

' No I just thought about it. You're the only people I've confessed to. I love my husband but this betrayal hurts too much. Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe as it all becomes just a little too much to cope with.'

' Maybe you should try talking about this with him.'

Emily suggested

' Don't you think I've tried that but all I get is silence or sometimes I am shutdown before I can even say anything. She hates me so much she opted on the driver driving her to Neveah's place and came here with her even though I was coming here too.'

' Have you thought of getting counseling?'

Andrew asked

' He suggested it but I am not ready to sit in a room with him and listen to him accuse me for being the reason he decided to step out.'

' You blamed her for you sleeping with another woman?. '

His friends were shocked, they shook their heads. Emily and Neveah walked into were the guys were drinking and chatting. Axel knew he was in for it when both women stood infront of him with their hands folded under their breasts.

' You have the nerve to accuse our friend for your inability to keep your dick in your pants. '

Shadrach had tried to grab his wife but she turned to him and just like that they got into an argument. She accused him of being part of Axel's cheating and just like that all three men were arguing with their wives.

' What's going on in there?'

Ayanda asked her husband who sat down next to her on the front if the yacht where her friends had left her.

' I never thought that my infidelity would cause so much trouble for all of us. Your friends are in there accusing their husbands of knowing about __ you know, the incident.'

Ayanda scoffed, she could not believe he was calling him stepping out on their marriage an incident. She turned towards her husband, her eyes filled with anger and hurt.

"An incident?"

she seethed.

"You call cheating on me an incident? It wasn't just a one-time mistake, it was a betrayal of everything we built together!"

Axel sighed, looking down at his hands.

"I know, Ayanda. I made a mistake."

Ayanda hated how his mistake was causing stress on everyone.