3⃣6⃣

' Mommy! Mommy! Wake up.'

The twins ran into the bedroom and onto their parents marital bed and jumped up and down, waking their mother up while Axel stood watching at the doorway.

' Really Axel! You just going to stand there and watch them jump on the bed after you know the night I had!!'

' What?! I just got here and you see me caring her. I couldn't do anything before putting her down.'

' Yeah right. Boys get off my bed, now!'

The boys jumped off the bed and ran out of the bedroom laughing. Axel placed the baby in her cot and joined her in the shower.

' Axel I am late for an appointment. I don't have time to _ Axe. no! don't! stop!'

' I won't babe. I won't.'

She tried pushing him away but Axel knew her weak spot and he lingered on that as she tried to brush her teeth. He nibbled down her neck causing her to cry out in pleasure.

' You know that's not what I meant.'

' Yes but babe it's been months and I really need you right now. Please, babe. Please.'

Her nails gently dug into his bare back as she rode him as he sat on the closed toilet seat. The boys came banging on their bedroom door just as she had her orgasm followed by him shooting up into her.

' Can't believe we just had sex on a toilet seat.'

' You just had to ruin the moment!'

' Thought the boys had already done that.'

Ayanda opened the door for her son's and asked them what they wanted. They dragged her outside while she tried to protest since all she had on was a towel. She looked to Axel for assistance but he just shrug his shoulders smiling.

' Boys let mommy get dressed first. I cannot go ou_ oh my gosh!!'

Ayanda jumped up and down screaming as soon as she saw the pink car in her driveway. She turned to find her husband behind them and jumped onto his arms.

' Happy anniversary baby and I am so sorry for abandoning you on our anniversary night, it was selfish of me. I love you.'

She kissed him all over his face before jumping down and ran towards the car.

' Aren't you forgetting something baby.'

' Oh. Thank you baby, this is exactly what I wanted.'

' and?'

' What? Oh you're not yet forgiven, sorry.'

' You're supposed to say you love me back.'

' yeah and that too.'

Axel shook his head as a barely naked Ayanda drove out the years with the boys in the passenger seat, sharing a seatbelt to return an hour later with a huge smile on her face.

' Baby I understand now why you love this car. There's nothing like it and the twins loved it too. Too bad I could not drive at maximum speed.'

' You should have left them. I am glad that you love your gift and I have dinner reservations for us tonight at your favorite restaurant. So don't be late.'

' You're the one who is always late.'

Axel went on to explain that they would meet at the restaurant and he would be sending a car for her to pick her up.