41

The week was almost over and their vacation would be coming to an end. They were set to leave the island the next day and Ayanda realised as much fun and reconnecting they shared, they had not been sexually intimate. So as soon as her husband went down to the front desk to make sure that everything was paid for and they would not get any surprise bills in the morning or later, she set out to prepare for their last night. When she heard footsteps approaching their room, she undid her silk gown exposing her surprise.

' Relax.'

She stood waiting a few feet behind the door so that she would be the first thing he saw when he opened it. She had on a one piece lingerie deep V teddy all lace backless bodysuit. Her nerves worsened as the door knob twisted. It was not that she wondered what his reaction would be since he had made subtle advances for their duration but she just wanted them to reconnect first before they had sex.

' Damn!'

She breathed a sigh of relief when his eyes made contact with her body he licked his lips in appreciation. His eyes started slowly from her stilleto sandal wrapped feet and up her legs then thighs. She noticed he bit harder on to his lip the more he went up her body. Axel smiled before picking her up bridal style and taking her into the bedroom while she giggled all the way.

' You're so beautiful.'

He did not give her a chance to reply as his hand gripped her chin and kissed with so much need. Not need to bust his nut but the need for her confirmation that their relationship was strong and no matter what happened they would deal with it together. He needed her to confirm that she believed that he was sorry and would never again be as stupid and dumb as to step out of their marriage again. He needed her to know that she was the only woman he loved and wanted to be with, no matter what they go through.

' Babe!'

' You weren't expecting me to carefully remove from your body were you?'

Ayanda shook her head no after he had ripped her lingerie apart and helped her take, what was left of it, off. She threw her head back as his lips left hers and made contact with her neck. Sucking on her skin with every kiss, he made his way down her body. Lingering on the spots he knew were very sensitive by the time he had reached her pubic all she wanted was to feel his erect nine inch inside her.

' Axe!'

' Don't rush me, I am going to savour this moment like the time you gave me your innocence.'

' I need you inside me Axe.'

' In due time babe.'

She was impatient and wanted to say fuck foreplay and savoring moments but she relaxed and enjoyed him kiss and suck on her toes. He had no foot fetish but he was obsessed with her toes and loved them.