2⃣0⃣

It had been three days since the charity ball and Ayanda had not yet spoken extensively about what happened that night, all Axel knew was that he was there but how he got in and when he even arrived was still a mystery he was trying to unfold as he swung around in his office chair.

(( Sir there's a young -))

His new assistant was cut off by the person he was informing him about, barging into his office. He walked after her with fear written all over his face and Axel dismissed him before he could apologize.

' It's okay. Brittany, how can I help you?'

' Why so formal. I just came to see you and find out if you want to join me for lunch.'

' I thought I explained to you when I moved you to another office. That you and I cannot and will never have any sort of relationship or interaction.'

Brittany moved around the table to behind the desk and sat on his lap. He did his best not to touch her as her hands roamed his chest over his designer shirt.

' Brittany get your hands off of me.'

' Axel come on we both know you did all that for your wife and I've been a good girl and stayed away till she calmed down but now we can get back to us.'

' There is no us Brittany. You and I were a mistake that should have never happened and get off of me before I catch a lawsuit.'

Brittany kept continued rubbing on his chest, he removed her hands when they went towards his pants and  called his security. Brittany kissed her teeth and got off his lap and stormed out of his office.

(( Sir a mister Michael is here to see you))

Maxine announced over the phone speaker. Michael walked in dabbing his longtime friend. The friends dabbed each commenting out how long they had not seen each other.

' What brings you here?'

' I actually have a meeting with a potential client in town. I thought why not greet an old friend. So who's that beautiful girl who I just bumped to because I know you like them thick and plus.'

' I like all women Mike especially black women but all women and that my friend, is the assistant.'

' Wow she's beautiful and young, I see why Yandi is so conflicted on what to do.'

Axel gave him a confused look and Michael realized the couple had not discussed this.

' I've said too much but Emily told me that Ayanda might be considering divorce.'

' Divorce?. but she would have discussed it with me.'

Michael shrug his shoulders

' Man like I said Emily said so and there's a might there so it's not confirmed maybe that's why she hasn't discussed it with you. She might have changed her mind.'

Axel sat back in his chair with a sigh.

' Wait you're still talking to Emily? Does Drew know about this?'

' Yes and no.'

' You know you and Andrew are both good friends to me?"

Axel

' I know and I know that he took my woman from me.'

Micheal

'What I remember is you cheating on Emily multiple times and he stepped in.'

Axel

' 'Wait, hold on. There were some mistakes made in the past, but I've learned from them and have been committed to making things right. As for Drew, he didn't "take" Emily from me. They formed a connection on their own, and I respect that but you should learn from my mistakes. Stop cheating on Ayanda .'

Axel explained what just happened to his friend to clear any misconceptions before he went to gossip with Emily.