Chapter 15

I just slam dunked a mosquito dead. I'm proud of me. You should know that I am really short, and the mosquito was really far up. 

Sky

The group and I walk a street down, where there is like a market. There's a bakery, a couple of restaurants, small supermarkets and an ice cream shop -with a cute guy working there according to Nat- and more, but I'm too lazy to list them so you get what you get. 

We walk to the shawarma place and order our food. We all get the special meal, except for Laura who buys tabooleh, and goes to another shop for a falafel sandwich, Anna goes with her as we wait for our food to get ready.

"What's up with the bag?" I asked Peter curiously.

"It's a surprise." He smirked, avoiding my gaze.

"Aww." I hear Nat mumble to herself. 

Our food is ready and they put it all in a plastic bag. I take the bag of food, while Nat holds the drinks. Peter tries to take the heavy bag from me, saying that my wrist is injured, but I'm too stubborn and I will hold it. Why do you think Nat didn't argue about it? We've had this conversation before, and I always win.

 We then walked over to the park that's near here and I get out the blanket I brought so we could sit on the grass. There were picnic tables, but what's the fun in that?

We all watch Peter take his first bite of the shawarma, since it's his first time.

"Y'all are being creepy right now." He says.

"Oh, you have no idea how creepy we can be." Laura laughs.

He really liked the food, so we all ate and laughed. Peter was slowly giving in to his crazy side and went along with all our jokes.

"Hey don't look at me, I can't cook for shit!" I raise my hands in surrender. "It's not my fault my mom trusted me with the kitchen!"

"Speaking of that," Peter said, opening his bag and pulling out two containers. "I made you guys brownies, and fruit salad."

I just look at Peter with my mouth hung open. "Peter, I flipping love you."

I didn't notice him blush as I stuffed my face with brownies, which I had been craving all day. Oh my god it's so good.

"Nat, you have -ome -ompe-ithin". I say through a mouthful of brownies, but I covered my mouth. 

I'm wild, not gross. 

"What did you even say?" Nat asked while laughing. "Eli was right, you do look like a chipmunk."

I pout and narrow my eyes playfully. "I said you have some competition now, and Eli is the chipmunk, not me."

"She's right," Laura agreed. "These brownies are so good."

Peter blushed at our complements and I smiled at the sight. 

So adorable!

Somehow our conversation drifted off to Shrek...again. I suddenly remembered that one time my mom and I went vegan for a while and she put the remains of the vegetables which she juiced on my face as a face mask.

I looked like Shrek with an allergic reaction. I take out my phone and search for the picture to show the group, as I failed at holding my laughter.

"Wait oh my god," I laugh hard. "look at this!"

Everyone bursts out laughing at the picture and I can feel the tears forming as I laugh harder, clutching my stomach.

"Ow, I can't laugh." I still laugh. "It hurts so much."

By now I was on my back, laughing in pain. Peter pulled me up and I leaned on him, feeling too weak from the laughter.

Am I the only one who gets really weak when they laugh really hard?

Eventually we calm down, but I still don't have the power to sit on my own. Talk about being a baby, am I right?

"Can I braid your hair?" Peter blurts out suddenly and my eyes widen. I hesitantly nod my head and get up, turning so he has access to my hair, and I'm so glad he can't see my blush or the smirks on my friends' faces.

Peter

I take her hair in my hands gently, and I'm shocked by how soft it is, despite it being air dried and not brushed in a while. I remember how I always braid Kat's hair and repeat the actions on Sky's hair.

The sun starts to set, and we've all grown quiet, just enjoying the presence of each other. I finish putting Sky's hair into a french braid and put it over her shoulder, brushing some loose hairs away from her face.

"Dude, I can't even put my hair up in a ponytail." She said admiring her hair. "This is amazing!"

"Just a few tricks I learned from Meg."

"Laura?" I laugh once I see her.

"What?" She says innocently and the girls all laugh again.

She's wearing a short blonde wig and has drawn a mustache and beard on her face. 

"Meet Alberto." Anna laughs. 

"Why?" Is all that comes out in between my laughs.

"World's full of creeps." Nat starts and Laura finishes for her. "We gotta creep out the creeps to be safe."

"Man, you got more facial hair than I do." I pout. "Pass the marker."

Laura laughs and comes over to me, drawing a mustache on my face, but no beard. I look at Sky and pucker up my lips, putting one hand on my hip and one to flip my imaginary long hair.

"How do I look?"

"Like a cartoon villain on crack." She snorts. I take out my phone and open the camera to see how I look and I scream in horror.

"OH MY GOD!!" I laugh hysterically "I LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!" I touch my face in mock adoration.

"Just wait til the girls in our school see you." Nat laughs. 

"Let's take a picture!" I suggest. "You guys can use your hair as mustaches."

They do as I say and we huddle up to take a picture. I snap a couple of pictures and laugh while looking at them with the girls. 

"Would you mind if I share it on Instagram?" I ask and they say that they're okay with it.

I post it with the caption 'crackhead squad'.

"My mom is gonna freak when she sees it." I laugh.

"My mom saw us at our tea party, she knows us by now." Sky giggles, glancing between the girls. "Nothing surprises her anymore."

"Yeah, if you're going to be hanging with us, you might need to warn your family." Anna says.

"Nah," I shook my head. "I've done some crazy things myself."

"Do tell." Sky grinned, leaning her head on her hand and looking at me.

"Well..." I trail off before I tell them about some of my stupid actions throughout my life.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you ship Sky and Peter?