🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 11.ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]

-----♔♕♔------

+* Earlier that day *+

"So. hey, did you hear?"

"They said that the entrance of the middle school...is haunted..."

"When you're changing your shoes, the ghost will grab your arm...and then it'll say..."

"Hey."

And the voice didn't come from the speaker...

"Did...you forget about me?

A ghost was holding in to Kou's arm and his friends, Yokoo and Satou both became as white as paper while Kou processed what happened.

"WAAH!"

-----♔♕♔------

+* Now *+

"..."

Hanako and Yashiro stared at Kou silently, pausing whatever they were doing.

The duo were surprised by the pink hair boy beside Kou who had tape around his mouth and was struggling to be free.

"Uhh...what've you got there kid?" Hanako asked and Kou gave Hanako a big smile before doing a peace sign, "I caught an evil spirit who was causing trouble at the middle school entrance!!" the blonde boy exclaimed proudly.

"Oh? And you're gonna exorcise him now?"Yashiro asked curiously as she continued mopping the bathroom floor, she wasn't really paying attention to what was happening though. Her mind kept on slipping to (Y/n) who just texted her saying that she was okay...

'I wish I can protect (Y/n)-chan...' Yashiro thought sadly, not noticing that Kou had left with the mysterious boy and Hanako waving his hand in front of her trying to get her attention.

"Yoo hoo~ Yashirooo~~ Are you thinking about hot boys again?? Or maybe (Y/n)~" Hanako teased and the cream coloured hair girl froze in place before shaking her head, "I-I-I! Stop sprouting nonsense Hanako-Kun!"

"What nonsense?" a voice piped up from behind them and they both turned around in sync to see the one and only (Y/n) staring at them curiously, the sunlight reflecting on her which gave her silky (h/c) hair an extra shine and made the girl look like a goddamn goddess.

Hanako and Yashiro both felt their cheeks go warm but Hanako reacted first as he rushed forward and hugged the girl, "(Y/n)-chann are you here to see meee?" (Y/n) chuckled and shook her head, "Actually...I'm here to find Kou. Where's he?" the girl asked as she waved to Yashiro and Hanako frowned but his face expression was soon changed back into a smile when (Y/n)'s attention was back on him.

"He went to help a ghost!" Hanako replied and (Y/n) sweatdropped at Hanako's expression.

'Ahh sometimes I mistaken Hanako as Tsukasa and almost expose myself...'

She nodded her head before prying Hanako off her and hugging Yashiro a goodbye and then leaving the bathroom, in search to find Kou again.

-----♔♕♔------

"Okay!"

Kou was currently kneeling in a corner beside the stairs with the pink hair on the boy still trapped. He decided to listen to Hanako and help this ghost finish whatever unfinished business he had.

'He looks pretty weak...so I guess I'll take the big tough guy approach...' the second oldest minamoto child thought before ripping the tape off the poor boy making him yelp in pain.

"Tell me about this unfinished business of yours! I'll solve it in a flash! And then you can get the hell outta hell and go to the next life uwu" [I'm sorry i had to-]

"......It...." the pink hair boy said softly and Kou raised an eyebrow at him, "Ah?"

"Shut it. You lame traffic-safety earring boy." the mysterious boy scoffed and Kou froze at what he said. He blinked, trying to process what the boy said but couldn't as he continued spewing out insults.

"That stupid earring!! What do you mean 'Traffic Safety' huh? Your brain's already been in an accide-"

"o h ?"

The pink hair boy stopped halfway as he felt a chill roll down his spine before slowly turning around to see a (h/c) haired girl smiling at him, a dark aura surrounding her. Her face was in a close eyed smile but anyone could tell she was mad.

"Y-You! A nEw eNeMy tO rivAl mY pReTtInEsS?!" the boy exclaimed loudly and the girl blinked before facepalming.

"It's good to see you again Mitsuba." (Y/n) said, "May i know why you're insulting my kouhai?" her (e/c) eyes were dull at that certain moment as she hugged Kou protectively which made Kou blow a fuse.

"How- AHH! YOU'RE THAT GIRL WHO GAVE ME THIS SCARF!" Mitsuba shouted in realization and (Y/n) just nodded, used to Mitsuba's outbursts. "I'm still adorable to you right???" Mitsuba questioned, narrowing his eyes at the girl who was still hugging a Kou that seemed to be at heavens at the moment.

(Y/n) couldn't help but crack a smile at the boy, noticing that he never changed from when he was still alive. Seeing that he had insulted Kou just now...might as well mess with him.

"Hm...I don't know...I met some people that seem to be getting away from your role of being the most adorable person I know~" (Y/n) teased and Mitsuba felt an arrow pierce through his heart.

"SCARF GIRL HOW COULD YOU BULLY A POOR SOUL LIKE ME??"

-----♔♕♔------

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

˗ˏˋ❛❛ edited on 23 Dec‧₊˚✧