Valentine's Day~ Butchercup [Part 2- Final]

Butch and Buttercup were both arguing about why the other didn't get jealous and why did the other get jealous.

Confusing fight, but nobody was going to try to get in it because everybody in their high school knew how Butch and Buttercup were when they were angry. "Why do you even care? Your the one who was a dick towards me!" Buttercup yelled at Butch.

Butch scoffed, looking offended as fuck. "Excuse fucking you, but I was being the nicest person on this damn earth!" Butch yells right back at her.

"Your right, my bad, apparently I was wrong about my identity as well and I'm actually Dora the explore."

Butch glares at Buttercup, "Why do I even fucking like you?" Butch questions himself, "I don't fucking know, I'm trying to figure out why you're jealous when you called me ugly an hour ago." Buttercup squints her eyes, and makes a 'wtf' face.

"Um, I never even called you ugly." Butch says, looking confusing. "You fake ass bitch, yes you did!" Buttercup angrily yells at him.

"Why would I call you ugly when your cute as fuck? Like the fuck?" Butch rubs the back of his neck. "Wait, you think I'm cute? For real?" Buttercup eyes are wide, and cheeks turn to a red color.

"Well duh, your cute as fuck and who doesn't know that is dumb as hell." Butch shrugs, feeling suddenly shy. "You cute too." Buttercup pouted and looked another direction.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Can you guys like date already or...?" Brick says, holding hands with Blossom.

Buttercup blushes bright red, and Bubbles awes, "Buttercup is blushing." Bubbles squeals. "No I'm not, It's just really hot in here." Buttercup says, but Blossom looks annoyed so she speaks up, "No it isn't. Just kiss him, and let's go get ice cream."

Butch and Buttercup look at each other in disgust, "Eww" they say at the same time. "Let's go to the arcade instead, as a celebration for our new relationship!" Butch cheers, and Buttercup fist bumps him.

"Yes!"

They both race off to the arcade and Blossom looks at Brick, "So, how do you plan on hiding the hickey you left on my neck from my dad?"

"Fuck."

The End

______________________________________

I couldn't put much effort on this one-shot because it was really difficult, but hope you like it.