Goodbye..~Blossick

Author POV:

It's been months..

Months of Blossom and Brick's Breakup.

He moved out and she stayed back. They had both decided they would move in together the moment they both realized Brick's stuff filled up her apartment and how he barely stayed at his place, but now that he left... Her room was half empty and her other half in her heart has disappeared. She didn't think falling for a guy like him would hurt so much, but they had been together since the beginning of High School and now they are adults meaning their relationship had been strong for years until now... 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"who is it?" an annoyed voice yells out from the inside of their house. 

"It's us! Bubbles and Buttercup!" The voice behind the front door yells back, but Blossom could barely hear who was at the door so she just got up and started walking slowly to the door with her head low. When she open up the door both her sister's eyes widen and Buttercup jump back from the horror she was seeing in front of her.

"oh...it's you guys" Blossom says before rolling her eyes and turning around to walk away.

Both sisters walk inside her apartment to right away get slapped by the horrible smell inside. Buttercup almost gags and Bubbles pinches her nose to avoid the smell and look around what may be the cause. Bubbles first notices the pizza boxes on the floor and many Ben and Jerry's ice cream cups on the cafe table. Buttercup sees tissues everywhere and a few blankets too. "Holyshi-" Bubbles nudge Buttercup in the stomach to make her shut up.

"Why are you guys even here?" the redhead beauty asks with her still annoyed face on. Blossom lean over to grab the cup of ice cream to take a scoop. Bubbles and Buttercup finally turn to face Blossom getting a perfect view of how she's been doing which made them not surprise.

Her hair is in a messy bun, her clothes had food stains on it and her eyes are so red and puffy. She looks like a complete mess. "Blossom.. when was the last time you even took a shower?" Bubbles ask slowly hoping her sister response isn't so bad.

"3 months ago.."

Buttercup gave a disgusted look while Bubbles look shocked. Both sister's couldn't believe how a guy who used to be a villain, is always in trouble with the polices and who doesn't have a proper job could effect their sister this badly. Not even her ex boyfriend dexter with a degree and great career made her like this when they broke up. 

Then Blossom begins to laugh like a maniac from her sisters reactions, "I'm kidding! It was a month ago" she says and Buttercup yells at her, "That doesn't make it any better!" Blossom laugh dies down, "Yeah you're right" she said and continues to eat her ice cream before it melts. Bubbles sighs heavily and waits for her sister to stop eating. 

"Why are you guys even here?" she asks again with the spoon in her mouth.

"we came here to see how your doing" Buttercup says before crossing her arms and whispering, "Which obviously isn't good" 

"well you already did, can you guys leave now please?"

Bubbles let's out another sigh before moving away the pizza boxes that were placed next to her older sister so she could sit down next to her on the couch "Why don't we go to McDonald's? We can get chicken nuggets and-" Bubbles got interrupted by a crying.

"McDonald's was me and Brick first date" she said before screaming out cries. 'This is going to be harder than I thought' Bubbles thought.