Company ~Boomubbles

Author POV:

A girl by the age of eight was skipping around in the playground, but had gone to the back where there were more trees and flowers. She's planning on picking out flowers for her dad.

Bubbles's blonde pigtails bounce up and down every time she skipped. She was wearing a baby blue dress with high knee socks and black Flats. Bubbles's face had on a wide smile like always and hummed a song she had stuck on her head for awhile now.

As she looks around to find more daisies, she begins to hear a loud snoring sound. She freeze at first, thinking it might be a bear or a monster! Any little kid would try to run back to it's parent, but Bubbles was so curious that she follows the sound of the snoring.

Once Bubbles is confident that she found the spot where the snoring is coming from, she pushes the bushes out of the way that are in front of her and then sees a boy that's probably around her age. He's sitting down against a big tall tree that could probably be one hundred years old. He's wearing a dark blue shirt with Black pants and Black converse.

She steps out of the bunches and quietly walks over to the sleeping boy. "Boomer?" She whispers, surprise that it's actually him! He didn't answer back instead he started to snore louder.

Bubbles giggles and gives a small smile before turning around to leave the boy peacefully alone, until her dress got grabbed from the bottom.

Bubbles looks down at her dress and sees Boomer's hand tugging on it. She jumps up from being startled and drops her daisies on the grass. She grabs his hand to get it off her dress, but it won't budge and she starts panicking. Bubbles looks at his face seeing his eyes still closed and snores still loud, he wasn't aware of anything that was happening.

Bubbles did feel like she was about to cry because she wants to go back home. She tries again to take his hand off her dress, but it's still gripped on tight.

He tightens his grip more on to the dress and his eyebrows furrowed together as he kept sleeping. Bubbles let's out a sigh.

She looks back to the way she's supposed to go back home and frowns at the situation she is in. She turns her attention back to Boomer and sees the peaceful look on his face.

Bubbles doesn't want to wake him up or else he'll get all grumpy so she bends down on her knees and scooch her way to sit next to his side.

Maybe she'll just wait til he wakes up from his nap, it's not like it'll take hours...right? She keeps tapping her fingers on her lap and whistles at some point to make two birds come over and keep her company.

Bubbles didn't honestly want to be next to him since all they did was fight and never got along with each other plus they did dislike each other...

Well he did...

Bubbles, she didn't know for sure if she did..

He let out a sudden snore which made Bubbles turn her head to look at him and smiles softly before a yawn escapes her rosey pink lips and her head slowly falls to the side, resting on Boomer's shoulder. When Bubbles finally fell asleep, Boomer's head leans on top of her.

They both slept peacefully against each other's company

||1 Hour Later||

"WhA- Ahh!" Boomer screams out as soon as he saw the blonde pigtails superhero. He jumps up from the ground and looks ready to attack until he realizes she's asleep and still didn't wake up from his scream or movement. Boomer's face heats up to a bright red color once he notices she's been sleeping on his shoulder and sees that his hand is still holding her dress.

He sees her smile in her sleep making his face more red then it already was, he gulps and sweat begins to appear on his forehead from nervousness.

He obviously lets go of her dress and stands there looking at her before he sits back down next to her and gently rises her head up to slowly put it on top of his shoulder so her neck won't hurt when she wakes up. down him of nervousness.

Then he smiles...

Just like she did earlier.

And he continues to lay his head against hers.

He let's out a relief sigh at having someone's company and how good it felt to not be alone.

"Oh, Bubbles."

The End