Takis or Hot Cheetos?~ Butchercup

I used to eat takis but I'm not allowed anymore ever since my friends and family found out takis can cause seizures for the people who suffer from that disorder.

I forgot how they taste😂 But I like hot Cheetos

But anyways let's begin with the one-shot.

_________________

"Got the snacks!" Butch yelled out, at the group of friends. "Ayee! what do we got in here!?" Buttercup said, running to the guy with the bags of chips.

"Stop trying to get all the snacks Buttercup. It's for everybody." Blossom said, as she walked side by side with her Boyfriend, Brick. Blossom crossed her arms and gave a look.

"I didn't eat breakfast and Lunch, I'm starving." Buttercup said, still roaming through the bag. Buttercup found lots of candy and sweets. 'Wheres the spicy snacks?' she thought. Butch knows Buttercup loves spicy food so he did like any other great boyfriend would do.

"I ate it."

Buttercup slowly looked up, "What?" she said, "I ate the takis." He simply said. Oh did Buttercup want to grab his neck and choke him to death.

[ A/N:OooooOOOoo Kinky...😏]

Buttercup tried to stay calm though, "Why? You know I don't like sweet snacks." Buttercup said, her voice starting to sound annoyed. "I know and that's why I want to take you to the gas station to ask what you want.."

"Huh?" Buttercup looks at her boyfriend with confusion. "Buttercup just go with Butch whatever you have to go, Bubbles and Boomer and me and Brick want to eat." Blossom said, "Ugh fine." Buttercup threw the full plastic bag with different snacks and desserts at her older sister who gave her a glare.

"Great, come on babe." Butch said, holding his hand out for Buttercup to grab which Buttercup did with a annoyed look on her face but a blush spreading across her cheeks.

Once the two of them got to the gas station, Butch decided to go inside first. "What the.." Buttercup stared at the Taki pizzas and hot Cheetos flavored pizza. "Uh.."

"Which one do you want? Takis? or Hot Cheetos?" Butch asked.

Buttercup felt like crying.. This was the most beautiful thing she has ever seen..

"Taki pizzas? Really?" Buttercup says, her eyes shinning bright and her smile big from her boyfriends surprise treat.

"Well yeah, I thought spicy pizza would be delicious especially when it's your favorite toppings." Butch said, scratching the back of his neck shyly.

Buttercup was about to say something til she got interrupted. "Are you guys going to..?"

"Oh sorry, yeah. Which one babe?" Butch asked, "I want the takis" she said. "Two hot Cheetos and two takis." Butch said to the man behind the counter, Butch put both hands inside his sweatpants pockets, ready to pull out his wallet to pay. "Why two?" Buttercup asked.

"I know you Buttercup, you always want seconds and..me too." Butch said, letting out a small laugh. The man hands Butch the pizzas and Buttercup right away grabs hers.

Buttercup's first love was food.

I-I mean Butch, and forever will be. She was happy she found somebody who understood her very well and loved her weird eating habits.

"Come on, let's go to the park."

"Won't the pizza's get cold?"

"Good point, let's just eat it in the car."

"And watch vines?"

"Definitely."