Do you remember?~ Butchercup

You want Butchercup? WELL YOUR GETTING IT!!

This is one-shot is one of my old memories with a special somebody from my past. Hope you enjoy! Lol

Comment and vote please.

____________________________

"Do you remember when you asked me out?" Butch asked with a smile.

Buttercup cheeks flush to a pink color. "Yeah, I felt nervous and a bit shy." Buttercup admitted. "You were? why?" Butch asked.

"You were around the football team, and I was nervous you'll say no if I tell you how I felt about you and out friendship will break." Buttercup responded. "But I said yes."

"I know, I got nervous on our date"

"You wore a light thin green dress, it reminded me of when we were little kids." Butch said, with a grin. "Yah! It was Bubbles idea." Buttercup said, her cheeks slowly turning red. "Do you remember the first place we went?" he asked.

"Of course." Buttercup replied "You took me to that cute café and I was so nervous that I spilled my coffee on the floor."

Butch chuckled remembering the event.

"it was adorable!" He cooed, "You were blushing so much that I thought your face might become permanently red."

Buttercup pouted and turned away from her boyfriend crossing her arms over her chest like a grumpy kid. Butch immediately leaned over to her wrapping his arms around her pouting girlfriend. "You were cute and I'm sorry for laughing. " Butch murmured into her shoulder "It was just a really cute memory. Forgive me?" He pleaded. Buttercup sighed.

"Fine." She grumble leaning back into Butch's strong tone chest.

Butch grinned and started pressing soft kisses onto Buttercup's smooth neck.

"I."

"Love."

"You." he mumbled between kisses. "I love you more." was Buttercup's quiet and shy replay.

"Not possible." Butch said with a grin. "Obviously it is because I do." Buttercup said more confident. Butch scrunched up his nose in confusion "Did that even make sense?" He asked his girlfriend."

"Yes." Buttercup's tone was firm.

"maybe" less firm.

"Not really." Buttercup admitted with a sigh,

Butch just chuckled how cute his girlfriend was. Nobody else in this whole entire world sees what Butch sees when he looks at her.

"Do you remember the first time you told me that you loved me?" Buttercup asked with a smile.

"And you were so shocked that you tripped over your own feet?" Was Butch's replay.

"Yeah and you caught me before I hit the ground but you were laughing so hard that you nearly dropped me."

Butch started to laugh now at the memory.

"And then when you finally stopped laughing I told you that I loved you as well and then we made out on the couch for ages?" Buttercup was laughing as well now reflecting thing on the moment fondly.

"And Boomer walked in on us and told us to get a room but I flipped him off?" Butch asked, and Buttercup chuckled.

"I can't believe it's already been three years since we started dating," Buttercup said. Butch nodded.

"I know." he said. "It feels like just yesterday you showed up on my doorstep shivering and crying because your dickhead of a boyfriend had cheated on you and I hugged you tight and told you to calm down and everything will be alright."

"And you gave me hot chocolate and we snuggle on the couch with a warm blanket watching Disney movies." Buttercup said, smiling at the memory. "I wanted to tell you so badly that day how much I like you and wanted to call you mine, but you had just gotten out of a relationship and you would've still had feelings for him." Butch said, with a sad smile.

"I only dated him to try to get over you because I thought you would never feel the same." Buttercup responded, holding his cheeks in the palm of her hands to make him look at her green eyes.

"But at the same time.. it feels like we've always been together, you know?" Buttercup asked.

Butch hummed, blinked open his eyes and smiled at Buttercup.

"Yup, it definitely feels like we've been together forever."

Both Buttercup and Butch were currently on the couch, Butch decided to lay his head on Buttercup's lap and Buttercup began to run her fingers through her boyfriend's soft yet spiky black hair.

"Now that I think about it why were you so upset if you didn't like him?" Butch asked curiously.

"I'm not sure," Buttercup said, "I think it was just the thought that he could do that, could cheat on me so easily, because he didn't even know about my feelings for you or my nonexistent feelings for him." Buttercup said.

"So you were upset over the fact that he could disregard your feelings so easily?" Butch asked. Buttercup nodded in response. Butch sat up and kissed his girlfriend's beautiful pink lips gently. "I never do that to you." He stated after he pulled away. "I love you far too much."

Buttercup grinned "I love you more." She replied.

The End