Don't get caught~ Blossick Lemon..

This is going to a fun/weird Lemon

——————————————————————

Author P.O.V:

The Puff's and Ruff's were going to the carnival and Brick has been annoyed the whole car ride since Blossom been acting like a little needy child.

Every time she kept resting her hand on his thigh, but then moving it further up to the point where he'd have to move it back down. It made him frustrated and pissed off. There was even at one point Blossom asked Brick if she could blow him, as tempting that sounded they were in a car full of people which made it worse.

Soon Brick parked the car to take a break and stretch out his body. When they finally arrived He was glad and relieved he was out of the vehicle so their siblings could see them. Everybody including him started going inside the carnival to have fun.

Blossom took a hold of Brick's black nike hoodie from the back as they walked with their siblings. Brick knew she wanted to hold his hand, but he was still pissed off about Blossom's behavior in the car ride.

The Puff's and Ruff's went on a few rides until Brick decided to walk away to get a drink at the water fountain. He look around as he felt somebody staring at him, but nobody was nearby. He bent down to take his drink until he heard her voice.

"Bricky"

Brick let out a sigh and turn around to face his girlfriend.He saw that her hands were behind her back and she was bitting her soft strawberry pink lips that any guy would love to get a taste of them. "Yes pinky?" he asked her,  already knowing what her response was going to be.

"How long do I have to tease you for you to notice me?" Blossom mumbled, as she look to her side and pouted cutely. He chuckled "You really are impatient aren't you pinky?" Blossom giggles "Maybe..." She responded with a sly smile. Brick rolled his eyes and gave her a smile.

Brick took Blossom's wrist before walking back to their siblings. "Hey guys! Blossom said she doesn't feel so good. I'm going to take her back to the car" Brick tells the concerned group.

Bubbles ran over to her sister in worried. "Oh my gosh. Blossom do you need me to come with you?" she asked her older sister.

Blossom waved her hands repeatedly. "No no. It's not that big. I just have a stomach ache, that's all." Blossom said as she started acting out her pain of her 'Stomach Ache '

"Plus I got Brick to keep me company" Blossom said as she turn to face her boyfriend as she licked her lips which made a pink blush appear on his cheeks.

"Oh, okay then. You better take good care of my older sister!" Bubbles warn him. Brick nodded his head "Oh, I'll take good care of her alright" Brick whispered underneath his breath.

Brick and Blossom waved as they walked away to the car. When they got to the car Brick hurried Blossom into it and then locked it behind him. "You can be so horny for me, you know that right?" Brick said with a smirk plastered on his face. Blossom nodded her head. "Yes I know baby."

Brick started taking off her hoodie and noticed right away she had no shirt underneath her, but just her bra which made him angry. "You didn't wear any shirt?" Blossom didn't say anything but just nod her head slowly. "Now your really getting it" He whispered in her ear giving her goosebumps. He started taking off her jeans that were covering her nice long legs.

"Baby you got to undress too" she whined. Brick rolled his eyes and took off his hoodie and shirt showing his abs to her. Brick leaned down to her and started kissing her plump lips passionately, obviously not wanting to stop.