"She used to be quiet." ~ Blossick

[I'll post more soon .]

_____________________

Brick sat on the couch and talk to his friends who were drinking and smoking at the party. Princess walked over to the group and begin flirting with some of the guys especially Brick causing for them to later on have a hot make out session with Princess on his lap.

Both rebels pulled away from each others lips. Princess gave a smirk and got comfortable on his lap which made Brick put his left arm around her waist and continued to talk to his friends who didn't care about the make out session.

Brick spaced out in the middle of the conversation when he saw a redhead girl enter the party with a oversized pink sweater and thick black glasses. She was adorable honestly. Brick thought the cute red bow on her ponytail got his attention fully on her.

Blossom continued walking around the party, trying to find her boyfriend that she's been dating for 8 months. She was so focused on the thought of finding her boyfriend that she didn't notice dangerous gang leader Brick staring at her from far.

"Where is he?" She whispered. Blossom had heard from her best friend that he went to a party and was with some unknown girl. Blossom didn't want to believe it so she asked for the address of the party. "He wouldn't hurt me." Blossom said, pushing through people who were drinking, dancing, smoking and having random make out sessions. "Maybe he's in the ki-"

Blossom froze in spot when she saw her boyfriend kissing some other girl. His hands on her ass and the unknown girl hands going under his shirt. Blossom could feel tears appearing on the corner of her eyes. "I can't... I thought..." She mumbled and turn around to face away from seeing the guy she has been dating for months, cheating on her.

Blossom tried her best to hurry out of the party, without anyone seeing her crying face. But she failed when Brick eyebrows furrowed and his face showed worried from Blossom's sudden crying face and leaving the party in a hurry.

Brick would've pushed Princess off him and go after Blossom to ask her 'What's wrong?' but He didn't, because? well Brick didn't even know her. He's never seen her at his high school and never has talked to her. So Brick just shrugged and looked away to continue talking to his friends.

_________

SOOoo this is a short draft from a new book that I have been working on. I wanna get opinions on what you think and if it'll be a good enough story to publish for other readers.

The book is about Blossom being a shy student who doesn't get in any problems but once her heart gets broken while she's been in a abusive relationship. It's like her personality changes and she begins to act like a hot rebel. Making everybody notice her. Brick of course falls for her and tries to get her attention but Blossom isn't in for lovey dovey relationship that she calls bullshit.

She tells Brick, "You only like me because  I'm finally getting noticed and appreciated."

"I noticed you way before anybody else did. I remember your oversized sweaters and your black glasses you wore everyday."

Something like that he responds.

So what you think?