The Dance~Boomubbles

Author POV:

It was prom night.

Everybody was hype and excite about it. The music, the dancing, the food and the person you're going to go with. Prom was mostly romantic...well that's what people say.

The three girls, known as the Famous Superhero's The Powerpuff girls were getting ready for the prom.
Blossom was putting on her black eyeliner and Buttercup was having a difficult time on what to choose to wear for the prom, high heels? Or Black converse?

And Bubbles...

She was just sitting on the bed, observing her two older sister's get ready for the dance. Their dresses and make up look beautiful on them and Bubbles is happy Buttercup was putting a tantrum on wearing a dress for the prom. When Blossom was applying lipstick on, she could see her little sister that's behind her in the mirror and Blossom sighs at seeing her younger sister looking sad.

"Bubbles, please go to prom with us. You'll have so much fun with us!" Blossom says, and covers her lipstick with the cap. "Blossom I already told you a million times I don't want to go" Bubbles said with a cute pout on her lips and her arms crossed on her chest, but then her arms drops to her sides and she starts playing with the bracelet she got from her ex.

"Is this still about Jake?" Blossom turns around to face her sister and Bubbles looks away from the bracelet to look at her older sister that's staring at her with a brow raised. Bubbles opens her mouth to say something, but sadly she has nothing to say so she closes her mouth and breaks eye-contact.

Blossom and Buttercup knew how much Bubbles liked Jake and how happy he made her feel when they were dating and they all thought the relationship was going great until he breaks up with Bubbles on the phone a week before prom and Bubbles felt her heart break apart. She had a dream she would slow dance with the perfect guy at prom night, but those dreams quickly vanished when she got hanged up.

Bubbles frowns at the memory, but the memory is put aside when Blossom speaks again. "Bubbles you can't let him make you sad, you have to be tough and strong. Tonight is Prom night and it's going to be so much fun. So come! You don't need a date to not come."

Bubbles looks at her sister and thinks for a few seconds before– "No." she told her. Blossom's weak smile turn into a frown. "Bubbles just go and get change, it's not a big deal if you don't have a date." Buttercup tells her, saying a few things similar to Blossom's

Bubbles gave her a glare at her sister "Yea, says the girl who's going out with somebody and that somebody is Butch, the guy you would always say 'I won't go out with him' " she told her as she rolled her eyes. Buttercup got pissed off, but she was right though. "I'm the only one who doesn't have a date, your going with Butch and Blossom is going with Dexter" she said.

Buttercup and Blossom look at each other before they turn their heads to look back at Bubbles "Okay, fine Bubbles. Stay home, but it would be great if you come. We have to get going so goodbye." Blossom says to her and gives her a small hug before leaving the room with Buttercup.

Bubbles let's out a heavy sigh once her two sisters left the room. Bubbles does want to go, but it seems like the break up affected her so much that she doesn't really have the spirit to go.

A few minutes later her father knocks on her door and she responds by saying "Come in" . The Professor opens the door and gets inside to ask her why she decided to stay home and not go with her sisters to prom.

Bubbles explains to her dad all about it and why she feel unmotivated to go.

The Professor gives her a hug, "Sweetie, if you're going to let this boy bring you down and not let you have fun because he left you, then your going to miss out on everything! Don't let it affect you, plus having fun and going out will make you forget all about it"