Weird behavior [Part 2- final] ~ Boomubbles

Author POV:

Bubbles walked down the sidewalks, leading her somewhere she didn't know but didn't care. The night was dark and cold as a motherfucker.

She wasn't in the mood to fly her way back home. She wanted to walk and let her thoughts sink in her head, let her think over the relationship between her and Boomer and if maybe she did something wrong.

She sighed and put her cold hands inside her pockets. 'Was I being too clingy?' Bubbles thought. 'Can't be though,' . Just as Bubbles couldn't take the cold anymore and was about to fly her way home, she felt somebody yell her name from the distance.

Bubbles turn around to see her boyfriend running towards her way. She looks away and scoffs in anger. "Bubbles! wait, stop!" Boomer catches up to her and grabs her arm to stop her from walking away anymore. "What is it Boomer? I'm heading home, I want to be alone right now."

"Bubbles hear me out, I know why your upset." Boomer said, Bubbles looked at Boomer with anger. "Upset? So you finally noticed how much you been hurting me the whole day by ignoring me? pushing me away as If i was nothing? Boomer if you don't have feelings for me then just tell me and I'll understand."

Boomer let out a sighed, "I'm sorry for ignoring you. It's just.." Boomer gulped and Bubbles notice the nervousness Boomer was feeling. "I been feeling h-horny." Okay that wasn't the way he was planning on telling her.

Bubbles eyes widen and cheeks turn to a red color. "H-Huh?" was the only thing that could come out of her mouth. "I don't know, every time I see you I just want to kiss you all over your body and place you onto my lap and hear you moan my n-name and..and.. I..Um-" Okay Boomer your fucking this more up than it already is.

Bubbles understood now. He wants to have sex. Something she wasn't ready for yet. "B-Boomer.. I-I.. I'm not ready for that yet." Bubbles admitted, feeling a bit upset she couldn't give something to her boyfriend he really wanted too.

"I know which I'm totally fine with that but my body has been acting weird and I'm embarrassed. I didn't want you to feel disgusted of me. I love you and I respect your decision, I'm not going to force you into something you don't want to do." Boomer told Bubbles which made her eyes turn watery and her smile cheeky.

"Thank you Boomer, I appreciate it a lot and it's okay how you have been feeling with your hormones. We are superhuman, our bodies behave differently. You need to tell me when something is wrong, there has to be communication between us." Bubbles connects their fingers together, "Remember we become best friends at 10 years old, you should trust me by now."

"I know I'm sorry. I was just worried and scared." Boomer said, "It's okay" Bubbles simply said, she pulled Boomer by his collar and crush her plump lips against his chapped ones.

"I love you, even if sometimes you can be weird or act like a dummy," Bubbles said between their kiss. Boomer smiled in the kiss.

"I love you too."

The End