It's the story of a goddess~Boomubbles

It's the story of a goddess... and the boy she loves...

________________________

Bubbles have always felt alone growing up, her parents were never around much so she always played alone.

But as years went by, Bubbles started to grow more of a lady.

Her blonde gold hair put in a tight bun and a tiara of a color she didn't like. She sat on the swing outside her palace, looking back and forth if her parents or anybody else was near by. When she finally felt like she was alone.

She left.

She went through a hidden path to a small place she would stay alone in. She found the place long time ago when she was little, she was planning on telling her parents but they never listen to her.

But that day wasn't any ordinary day she would be alone in her secret garden.

That was the day she met him.

__________________________

They did everything together. They felt comfort and protected in each other's arms. He made her feel beautiful and confident in herself.

In her 16 birthday, he gave her a gift that any girl would dream off.

A Kiss.

He told her it was "True Love's kiss."

Bubble's giggled at his cheesy words. She loved him. A lot.

But she knew that even if she loves him with all her heart, her parents would never understand... Why? Because he's a peasant and she's a royal.

She had to protect him, by letting nobody else know about him.

__________________________

Bubble's 21 birthday was an arrange marriage with another prince from a far away kingdom. She did not love him. But was forced to marry him. She argued with her parents about not marrying a man she did not loved.

Her mother found her daughter's sudden change in attitude and personality different? She told Guards to keep a watch on her and figure out if she is hiding anything.

__________________________

After a few weeks, they told the queen her daughter has been seeing a peasant in the hidden gardens. Bubble's mother being furious about the news, she ordered guards to find this man and bring him to her.

Once the queen saw him...

__________________________

Her mother does not approve of him

__________________________

The queen order to chop off his head, Bubbles cried and begged her mother to not send him away to get killed, and that he doesn't need to suffer from her mistakes of hiding somebody from her mother.

___________________________

so she cast a wide river in the sky to separate them forever.

__________________________

Bubbles last goodbye gift to Boomer was a kiss and his was a ring. She hugged Boomer tight, feeling her tears stain her rosey cheeks, "I love you." She whispered. He kissed her forehead and whispered it back.

The queen order guards to separate them, They pulled Boomer away and dragged him to the other side, the queen being born with powers separated them forever.

__________________________

but once a year all the birds in the sky feels sad for them and they form a bridge.

_________________________

Months and Months went by. Bubbles sat in front of the river, wondering what her love one was doing. She played with her ring on her finger as she felt tears form in her eyes.

But her tears went away as she saw birds surrounding her and Began to form a bridge. Bubbles confused by the birds actions, she didn't know what to do.

So the birds pushed Bubbles to the bridge and managed to bring her over the other side of the wide river, to meet the love of her life.

__________________________

so the two of them may be together for a single night.

From the movie 'The Karate Kid'