Listen.

Guys the story I did of how Blossom and Bubbles had a good but bad sister bond is from a Thailand commercial I got inspired to do based on.

Apparently someone is saying how I would copy it off the video.

I didn't say the idea was even mine. I mentioned it in the beginning of the story.

Some of you guys already saw it. It's an emotional video to donate hair to national cancer institute.

If your upset or pissed off or laughing at the idea I got of the story then you can message me about it. Don't right away say...

"YOU COPY IT FROM YOUTUBE"

And

"SMH"

Like seriously?

I always mentioned if I got the idea on YouTube before I start the story.

I never mentioned it was my idea or my story. I mentioned I got inspired and I got the idea to...

"Why not make it as a Blossom and Bubbles short story? Some readers would like it."

It's hard to explain and probably just confused you guys. But honestly I'm just getting tired of these kind of readers.

It really pisses me off how people can just laugh at thinking...

"She can't think of anything so she has to copy off somebody's else work!"

You don't need to say it cuz I already know by just the comments or how you can message me.

This is usually why I'm starting to hate doing writing and have been a bit distant from Wattpad.

But anyways I hope you like the story I got the idea from and sorry if I upset some people for "Copying it" .

I'll probably be in Wattpad to read but it's going to take a long time to update again on any books especially this one.

I'm going to bed. I'm tired of all the bullshit going on lately and what's been going on with my life.

I'm failing my school, I lost my grandma to cancer yesterday, my anxiety and depression and seizures getting worser. It's all just a fucking mess.

But good night guys. Hope your doing fine and if you need somebody to talk too then I'm here to always listen.

Bye.