Bestfriends~ Butchercup Lemon

Author POV:

"Come on Buttercup! Why you taking so damn long in the bathroom?" Butch yelled out from the living.

It was a Friday afternoon and Buttercup and Butch decided to hang out to play some Video Games with some tasty snacks. Buttercup and Butch have been Bestfriend's for 11 years by now. She never thought she'd find somebody who has a lot of common with her.

But over the years Buttercup started to notice that her feelings and emotions towards him was turning to a crush and love? Buttercup cringe just by the thought of dating her Bestfriend, But Buttercup knew that was never going to happened. He saw her as his Best friend plus He's dating somebody.

Buttercup look at her self in the mirror, thinking to herself. "I have to tell him.. I can't keep ignoring this." Buttercup told herself as she look at her reflection in the mirror. "He needs to know.. We don't keep secrets from each other.. Bestfriend don't do that to each other." But even if Buttercup wanted to tell him, she was scared their friendship might get ruined. She didn't want him to stop talking to her or ignore her.

"You can do this." She said before opening the door  of the bathroom.

"Finally! You took so long! I was so close to starting the game before you." He told her. "Come on, sit down to start the game." He said before looking at the T.V screen. Buttercup gulped, "Butch.. I need to tell you something.."

Butch look up from the screen and made eye contact with her, seeing that she was acting a bit strange. "I..Uh.. I want to tell you that.. Um That for a while now I been having a crush on you and I-I really like you." She admitted as her face heated up.

Butch's eyes widen and he was taken back. "Um.. Buttercup I have a girlfriend." He said giving her a awkward, but yet sad look. Buttercup chest hurt her by him just telling  her that. "I know, I didn't ask for you to return the feelings. I just wanted to tell you so I can get it off my chest." She said giving him a weak smile.

"Oh. Okay then."

"You're not mad at me right?"

"Of course not. Why would I be mad? You didn't do anything wrong." He said giving her a smile. "So.. We're still best friend's?" she asked. "Definitely. Now come sit down so we can start the game." He told her. Buttercup let out a sigh of relief and walked over to sit down next to his best friend.

As Buttercup grabbed her controller and started playing, she notice that Butch wasn't playing, his controller wasn't even on which made her question and wonder why wasn't he playing. "What the-"

"Fuck it."

Butch pushed Buttercup down to the ground, pinning her down while giving her a look of lust. "I don't care anymore, I'mma mark you mine and let people know who you belong too." He said, looking down at her lips. Buttercup's cheeks heated up red by what he had just said and her eyes widen, but they widen more when she felt cold soft lips against her's. At first Buttercup didn't kiss back since she was trying to process what the hell was happening. But Butch started getting frustrated and greedy that he bit her lower lip, pulling on it to make her open up.

Buttercup whine and finally opened up her mouth. Butch kissed her so ruff, he was getting greedy every second by now. Buttercup moaned as she felt him deepened the kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck while his hands travel down her body gently.

They both separate their lips from each other trying to catch their breath. Both look at each other with Lust knowing they both needed each other by now. But before Butch went more further on doing her something's , he took it slow with her and started to admire her beautiful body. 'Gorgeous' He thought.