The Butterfly~ Boomubbles

Author POV:

A little boy.. well a boy with cat ears and a cat tail and whiskers.. so pretty much a cat.

He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pearly white smile.  He was perfectly and adorable, but even if he had the looks, his mind wasn't the brightest.

He was going around the magical forest where many different odd and unique creatures live. Creatures that humans shouldn't find out about. It was his home, everybody around him was his friend...well almost.

"Come here little Butterfly!.. I won't hurt you" The cat hybrid said with sneaky fierce eyes.

He watches as the butterfly slowly lands on the small flower that had just bloom and he licks his lips.

"CA..TCHA!" He yells out as he jumped on top of the flower, his hands trying to cover the butterfly. He slowly opens his hands to see if the butterfly was still in there or if he had actually caught it.

As he Peek inside his hands to see, the butterfly came right out making Boomer jump in surprise from the butterfly.

"Oh man! I was so close!" He whines.

As the Butterfly started getting further away. Boomer starts chasing after it, not realizing he has passed the side of the Bunny Village. Where cats like him aren't allowed to step in.

"I'm so close..!" He falls with his face on the ground and he groans in pain when he slowly looks up.

Boomer looks  up to meet two pair of blue eyes, probably bluer than any another living creatures in the woods, they were gorgeous that's for sure. Boomer shook his head and ignores those thoughts in his mind

Both kept in eye contact for a few seconds until Boomer finally snaps out of it when he sees the butterfly from earlier pass by them. His eyes narrowed to it and he backed away to slowly get ready to attack.

But Boomer gets stopped when he realizes the bunny was still in front of him and he honestly didn't want to hurt her. "Uhh.. Hey, can you move?"

She tilts her head to the side and her nose starts twitching which suddenly made his heart skip a beat. Bubbles starts checking him out from up and down realizing he wasn't a bunny at all... but he is pretty cute though. But even if he is, it still made her wonder why somebody like him who isn't a bunny is in 'The Bunny Village'.

"Ugh whatever" He says and rolls his eyes.
Boomer keeps staring at the butterfly that had just landed on the flower again, Boomer inhaled ready to catch it. But he stops for a moment to look at the girl's bunny eyes, they were just too damn beautiful.

As Bubbles eyes keeps meeting his every second now, her heart was beating fast and her cheeks were turning to a red color. If she was one of those animated cartoons she would probably have hearts as her pupils and hearts above her head.

The Butterfly..

It's flying off

Boomer's lips turn into a smirk as his eyes follow the butterfly. He turn his body around and was about to run after it until he felt someone grab onto his tail... then grip it tight... just for it to be pulled. Boomer's eyes widens big and he feels pain go through his body by the pull of his tail.