Late Night Drunk On The Balcony~ Boomubbles (Small Lemon)

Sneak peek to one of my New Books coming out soon.
_______________________
__________________

Author POV:

Bubble let out a small sigh out of ultimate boredom as she rolls out around on her bed. She was restless and there was nothing she could do to chase it away.

For some reason, anxiety pulsed in her veins, pulling her away from a peaceful sleep. She could feel the exhaustion weighing down on her eyelids but she couldn't keep them shut for more than a minute.

She lets out a frustrated sigh when she suddenly gets hit in the face by a pillow.

"Shut up! Oh my gosh! I'm trying to fucking Sleep!" Buttercup said, annoyed and angrily at her sister before stuffing her face in her pillow.

Sometimes Bubbles wonders how she got stuck to be roommates with Buttercup since they always have arguments.

Bubbles scowled her sleepy sister. "Meany." She sits up on the edge of her head, contemplating on what she was going to do when she notices the dim light peeking through the small crack beneath the door.

Her heart quickens at the thought of having one of her teammates of superheroes to accompany this sleepless night.

Bubble scoured the dim living room with her eyes before settling on the tall figure sitting on the balcony. She walks over and pokes her head out.

"Oh Boomer.." Bubble said, with a grin at the New superhero. She took a seat before Boomer could protest.

It startled him to see Bubble coming out into the balcony. He was having a quiet time to himself, watching the stars fade in and out when suddenly the bubbly pigtails puff came.

He averted his eyes away after realizing that it had wandered down to her breast. Boomer quietly cursed to himself as he takes a swig from the bottle of beer he had in his hand. He was supposed to have alone time to calm himself down and try to think over his decision of becoming a good guy and a superhero but now that Bubble is here, it got him flustered from.

"Why are you out here alone?" Bubble asked with her innocent voice. "Can't sleep?"

Boomer took a moment, deciding to whether to address his presence. He took a quick glance at his new company and shook his head. "No.. just out here.. Having a drink." He shook the beer in his hands to back up his reason.

That was when Bubble notices the carton of beer laid by Boomer's feet. It was still full, save for the three empty bottles that decorated the tiled floor of the balcony. She offered herself a bottle, popping open the metal cap. Bubble wasn't much of a drinker but she decided to let loose that night since the anxiety wouldn't let her sleep.

Boomer watches intently as Bubble raises the bottle on her lips. Damn, those beautiful plump lips, so pink and luscious. His mouth went dry as his eyes stayed glued to Bubble's lips surrounding the top of the bottle.

If only those lips were around something else. A smirk twitched at the dirty thought. Then his eyes trailed down to Bubble's soft white neck, seeing her swallow the drink made Boomer fantasie about having his own lips on Bubble's neck.

Boomer has had a huge crush on Bubbles for a long ass time now. But he is too afraid to tell or for her to find out about his feelings towards her since he knows she would reject him.

But would she really?

"Fuck," Boomer groaned angrily. He frustratedly tore his eyes away, cursing at himself for having those dirty thoughts on an innocent girl even worse his New Teammate
Boomer kept his eyes forward, afraid to look at Bubbles.