"Don't leave me"~Boomubbles (Sad)

Author POV:

Boomer walked into the dimly lit room of his bedroom in his beautiful, perfect and kindhearted soon to be wife, Bubbles Utonium. Except..

Bubbles wasn't in there.

"Bubbles? Are you in here baby?" Boomer called out through the house, hoping her voice would be answered. "are you in the kitchen my love?" Nothing. No response. Boomer let out a small sigh. 'Dammit. This is the fourth time this week. She's never been this late before though.' Boomer thought sadly to himself. Bubbles had been leaving the house for sometimes hours at a time and not returning until the middle of the night. On these nights, no calls or texts would be returned from Bubbles most likely felt no need to explain herself.

It was now 4 A.M., and Boomer had just gotten back from working the late shift at the hospital. Bubbles hadn't been out this late before, he always came back at midnight if not a little later, But never this late. The only reason Boomer knew was because he would often be done with his shift, getting home, eating, showering, and numerous other nighttime things at midnight when he heard Bubbles enter the house.

'What could she possibly be doing? And soon before the wedding? She's not cheating on me, right?' Running a hand through his hair, Boomer plopped himself onto the king sized bed, rubbing his face with his palms. Soon after Boomer fell asleep just wondering where his baby was  and if she was even going to be home that night.

||Two Hours Later||

Bubbles entered the room only to find Boomer passed out on the bed. She smiled lovingly at how cute her soon to be husband looked with ruffled hair, chubby cheeks, and slight snores coming out of his open mouth. She climbed in next to the built figure and pet his hair carefully not to wake him up. "Hey Boomie. I'm sorry I came home so late, I won't be doing that soon. Your big surprise is almost done, just a few more touches and I'll be finished. I love you so much." She whispered kissing Boomer's forehead then snuggling into the warm, toned surface of his chest.

The next morning Boomer awoke to his arms wrapped around a certain someone and a sweet scent in his nostrils. No matter how annoyed Boomer could get with his girl, Bubbles had a spell on him. Her scent, her eyes, her voice and everything about her made Boomer calm down and forget about his bad thoughts. It got annoying sometimes though.

Boomer leaned forward and pressed light kisses to Bubbles soft exposed milky white neck. "Love, wake up. I wanna spend time with you today. It's my day off." He whined placing his hand on Bubbles thigh on the side, rubbing it gently.

"I can't. I have to go to Taka-Chan's house today. Sorry Boomie. Maybe tomorrow, you don't go in till late tomorrow." Bubbles said, starting to open her eyes. Boomer sighed in frustration. "Taka-Chan's again? What do you do over there that's more important than spending time with me?"

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry." Bubbles mumbled lamely avoiding eye-contact. "Bullshit. You are perfectly capable of telling me, you just don't too."Boomer growled. Bubbles eyes widen a bit from his sudden snap and cursing. "Are you cheating me? Is that it?" he asked. Bubbles sat up along with Boomer and frowned at him. "How could you think that? What do I look like to you? Some slut or hoe? I love you! If I didn't then I wouldn't have agreed to marring you for god's sake!" Bubbles yelled, feeling angry.

"So what is it then? If you're not cheating on me then prove it. Tell me what the truth is then, or can you not tell me? If you loved me then you wouldn't be afraid to tell me the truth!" Boomer yelled glaring at Bubbles. Who looked at him with a scared look in her blue eyes.

"B-Boomer, you're hurting me!" Bubbles whimpered when she felt Boomer's large hand wrap itself painfully tight around her small wrist, Bubbles trembled.