A Fuck boy and a school's Baddie~Blossick

Apparently my Lemon one-shot got deleted🤔 and I'm planning on fighting the air cuz I'm a crackhead.

___________________________

Author POV:

"Why are you talking about eating pussy on the first time we met?" Blossom scoffed, trying her best to hide her bright blush on her cheeks. She become more flustered as soon as Brick stole a glance from her.

"I'm just kidding, pinky, stop blushing, your starting to look like a strawberry especially with those freckles of yours. Making me want to spuish'em hard, just like your ass." Brick winked at her.

Blossom was shock and just blinked several times upon hearing Brick's dirty 'words'. Blossom looked to the corner of the classroom, trying to avoid eye contact with him. "No wonder many guys fall for you, you're very adorable." Blossom turns to Brick and smiles shyly, shrugging her shoulders.

Blossom ego becomes confident once again. "Well, I am sexy and cute in the same time, what do you expect from school's baddest girl? A nerdy girl?"

Brick gets up from his chair and walks closer to Blossom, whispering into her ear. "I don't know, you tell me babygirl." Brick steps back and stares at Blossom's confused face. "You should continue wearing those glasses of yours instead of your eye contacts." He suddenly says. "I-I..."

"Look at you babygirl, what do you expect from School's fuckboy? A hottie randomly shows up to Townsville High? I know everything." Brick smirked when Blossom turned her head away and began to cursed under her breath.

"So please respect me if you don't want me to expose your nerdy ass." Brick says, Blossom glares straight at Brick's eyes. "Your such a dick." She mumbled. "That's what all the girls say before I fucked them." He chuckled.

"Like I'll ever have sex with you." Blossom crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "But first you got to call me daddy." Brick shrugs and smirks. Blossom lets out a frustrated sigh, "What's with you wanting me to call you daddy?"

"It's my kink, babe. I'd be pleased if school's baddie call me daddy–"

"Okay kids, detention is over." The English teacher said, opening up the classroom door to see Brick and Blossom close. "Uh–"

"FINALLY!" Blossom yells, before quickly leaving the room. But get's stopped when she feels Brick's strong hand tightly gripped her wrist. "What the–"

Before Blossom could even finished her sentence, she gets pull into Brick's hard chest and lips connected with his. Blossom eyes widen but slowly melts into the kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck while he holds onto her waist.

"I..Um.. I'm just going to leave." The teacher her awkwardly leaves the room.

Blossom let's out a soft moan when she feels Brick deepen the kiss by bitting her lower lip for entrance. Her hands tangle onto his soft yet spiky hair making him let out a groan. Brick lowers his hand to squeeze Blossom's ass and go under her shirt.

Blossom widens her eyes and pulls away from Brick's lips, quickly slapping him across his cheek.

"What the hell!?" He yells in anger. "Asshole!" She yells back before running out of the room.

"Fuck. Girls are so damn confusing." Brick mumbles and Lets his hand run through his hair in frustration and confusion.

__________________

Another small peek from that Blossick Book you guys want me to publish. :P